[3.13] Ethereal Knives Inquisitor #1 Heist level 100 Inquisitor

"
Zallo wrote:
Alright, I guess I do have a question. Where does this build shine?
I enjoy mapping, bossing, heist (kind of), but what is the optimal gameplay for this build? I'm currently trying to make currency and have an okay setup, still lacking damage and defensives.
Definately shines in mapping, for damage ofc try to get a 6L and get some +1 to physical or dexterity skill gems, also try to get high life rolls on your rare items since ur forced to used hrimsorrow and call of the brotherhood which dont have any.
Hello, Just switched to this build yesterday and having fun with it so far. Mapping is super fast, But takes sometime for T15-16 Bosses/Conquerers. Here's my POB, Would you suggest anything for single target and some survivability?

https://pastebin.com/3qjw9Lr4
"
devilxxx18 wrote:
Hello, Just switched to this build yesterday and having fun with it so far. Mapping is super fast, But takes sometime for T15-16 Bosses/Conquerers. Here's my POB, Would you suggest anything for single target and some survivability?

https://pastebin.com/3qjw9Lr4
Yeah sure, switch out wise oak for atziri's promise because you dont really need any pen as Inquisitor, try to get Hrimsorrow with flat crit to spell corruption its pretty cheap. For survivability just prioritize some life nodes, u got a 6% node by Devotion and a 5% by Cruel preparation and i would remove Arcane will and the node before it. Also remove Precision from your tree, you dont really need the dex from it, just lower the level of your Sniper's Mark to 10. With Precision gone u can take the Life and chaos res nodes aswell.
Thanks for putting this build together! I've always loved EK as a spell, so having a build for it that isn't aura stacking was really exciting. I was just wondering if you had a rough guideline for the order of upgrades after getting sort of the base (i.e. flasks + uniques + rares). I'm working on getting my gems up to 20, but other than that I was wondering what big upgrades I should be saving up for? Maybe 6L Inpulsa next...?

this wha im using right now just got intro map im lvl 70 lvling the gems right now wha should i change later one on the gear
"
Rhois wrote:
Thanks for putting this build together! I've always loved EK as a spell, so having a build for it that isn't aura stacking was really exciting. I was just wondering if you had a rough guideline for the order of upgrades after getting sort of the base (i.e. flasks + uniques + rares). I'm working on getting my gems up to 20, but other than that I was wondering what big upgrades I should be saving up for? Maybe 6L Inpulsa next...?
Yeah, your gear is looking fine, would definately aim for the 6L next, aswell as a Watcher's Eye with vitality leech. Also getting a nice anoint is gonna be very useful. I would use Piercing Shots while you're on a 5L and then Avatar of the Slaughter when you got your 6L. Then just try to get better rares, and a nice corruption on your Hrimsorrow, like spell crit or a curse.
"
Dizzy12 wrote:

this wha im using right now just got intro map im lvl 70 lvling the gems right now wha should i change later one on the gear
Looks pretty good, Get Avatar of the Slaughter anoint on your neck, spell crit corruption on your Hrimsorrow, and try to get a better rolled Crown of the Inward eye, preferably with an EK enchant.

i did few updates changed to normal EK for now 900ES 4.5khp is ok for 75 ?
"
Dizzy12 wrote:

i did few updates changed to normal EK for now 900ES 4.5khp is ok for 75 ?
Sounds about right yeah.
what about Inspiration instead of Pinpoint Support?
Last edited by InsidiousP on Oct 9, 2020, 8:50:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info