[3.13] Ethereal Knives Inquisitor #1 Heist level 100 Inquisitor

Looking to reroll into this. Would you say sacrificing the shield charge links for some bladeblast set up improve bossing a lot? Cause the way I think it, mark on hit ring and adding second wind instead of the mark gem in that link I can use only flamedash for movement, skip shield charge (miss out on fortify) and get like a bladeblast 3link, idk phys to light and hypothermia or something?
Leveling this as EK at the moment its fun but a bit less fun at bosses ahaha

i just hope when i get to lvl 80s ish it holds in heists ! its a fun build (lvl 56 now)
When I played a similar build back in 3.11 it was blasting through the maps but when it comes to bossing it strugles with the damages. Also the other problem i was encountering was the lack of physical mitigation

Last edited by Shuukz on Oct 9, 2020, 2:55:11 PM
Hi man just done your build tel me do u swap any gem for bossing??
"
psimmis80 wrote:
Looking to reroll into this. Would you say sacrificing the shield charge links for some bladeblast set up improve bossing a lot? Cause the way I think it, mark on hit ring and adding second wind instead of the mark gem in that link I can use only flamedash for movement, skip shield charge (miss out on fortify) and get like a bladeblast 3link, idk phys to light and hypothermia or something?
Hmm havent really tested it, not sure the dps is gonna be alot better. I really think the boss dps is fine, map bosses melt pretty fast with Vaal RF, and you can easily get 2-3 mil sirus dps if you just switch out Pierce for Hypothermia.
"
Kupsik84 wrote:
Hi man just done your build tel me do u swap any gem for bossing??
Hey, yeah I usually just switch out Pierce for Hypothermia.
"
InsidiousP wrote:
what about Inspiration instead of Pinpoint Support?
Maybe at some insane level of gear, but at that point your just back to pre 3.12 EK pretty much. Intensity/pinpoint really helps alot, not just vs map bosses but certain tanky rares, incursion bosses etc and ofc big bosses like guardians or conquerors are almost impossible without it.
If people are struggling for single target, I'm running a 4 link BV and a slightly more defensive setup and I'm melting early red tier maps at level 88 currently.
"
DrBiggles wrote:
If people are struggling for single target, I'm running a 4 link BV and a slightly more defensive setup and I'm melting early red tier maps at level 88 currently.

Woah thanks the VaaL BV does help and its only lvl 12 (lack of dext for now)

As for more Defence, anything i could anoint to help me with phys mitigation ? I`m now lvl 74 and doing good but i am looking at higher levels i dont think i will hold my grond in lvl 78+maps so just looking into opinions on a DEFENSIVE anoint

cheers build fun and EXPLODES content :)
Having fun but damn this build is squishy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info