Real Money Auction House RMAH for poe

"
There's again nothing to win there.

There is, to be alive. If you could just buy the best gear then it would be to easy and defeated the propose of an hardcore difficulty.
Jsp is just going to ruin this game anyways, unless GGG does something about it. So many cheaters paying for power with FG from maplestory and D2...I'd rather have an RMAH, since most of you are going to cheat.

See you in D3!
"
chickenhawk wrote:
"
There's again nothing to win there.

There is, to be alive. If you could just buy the best gear then it would be to easy and defeated the propose of an hardcore difficulty.

No, because what would you win? Sure, you'd be alive.
But it's like taking a short-cut to something you could otherwise get anyway, and you don't hurt anyone else with it.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Ladder system, period.

People get VERY competative, in anything, implementing this would hurt the community.

End.
Of.
Discussion.
"
svartlackad wrote:
Ladder system, period.

People get VERY competative, in anything, implementing this would hurt the community.

End.
Of.
Discussion.

Maybe it's the ladder system that is the problem.
"
But it's like taking a short-cut to something you could otherwise get anyway, and you don't hurt anyone else with it.

Taking shortcuts in hardcore defeats its propose. And more often than not, you get killed before you can get that new item.

"
chickenhawk wrote:
"

Taking shortcuts in hardcore defeats its propose. And more often than not, you get killed before you can get that new item.

If you knew what you were doing in D2, you didn't.
In D3 it might be the case, but then again, that's why it has no RMAH.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.

Last edited by Tagek on Apr 29, 2012, 2:20:16 PM
hahahahaah.

In the words of people much wiser than myself.

"I hear what your saying dog........

But my answer is still "NO".........."

And I didnt come to POE for Diablo 3, I came for what it is now.

The item farmer's? Fog em!...Let them be, that is the games security department's "job" of taking care of them(Ban-hamma!!!) and keeping the community fun/fair.

Making a in-game market place for real moneyz is just passing the problem on from the security team to the player base and saying "we condone it"....

But look, if you want to cheat/buy your way through a game, "They made Diablo 3 in-mind for you".... Go there.

Enjoy.

This is totaly off-topic...move this thread.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on Apr 29, 2012, 5:59:06 PM
"
Tagek wrote:
"
tacitus wrote:
"
Demogorgon wrote:
Ahh, the simplicity of single player games is looking more and more appealing.

Truth be told - if D3 had an offline mode, I would not even have tried PoE.

What do you care? Is your internet really that bad?

Well, yes. My internet is "bad" in the sense that I'm an old-fashioned smartphone hater, so I don't have internet if I take my laptop with me outside my house.

Also, one thing to note is that your options for entertainment are more limited precisely when you have no internet. You can't idly argue about random stuff in forums, for instance. You can't distract yourself by walking around the internet and reading anything that catches your interest. Basically, when you're bored and without internet, games start looking like a more appealing entertainment option.

On topic, I think that GGG needs to find a way to police d2jsp if they don't want to make a RMAH shop. It's a tall order, but it's really the only way they can avoid trading in-game items for out-of-game items, if that is their goal. Ignoring it despite "prohibiting" it on paper, like Blizzard does with Diablo 2, is simply hypocritical.
Last edited by Silty on Apr 29, 2012, 7:03:31 PM
You can't just 'stop' certain sites. That's simply not how it works XD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info