Real Money Auction House RMAH for poe

"
Flavious wrote:
"
You're simply getting gear that you can also get through playing the game. That is not Pay 2 win.

And exactly how is buying gear with cash not paying to win?

Farm and grind for X number of hours may or may not net you that uber item, buying it for cash money will...seems like a clear example of PTW to me.

What are you winning?
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
This is the last thing that needs to be mentioned here or anywhere.

Was your whole post about mine or did you just 'mention' my spelling mistake?

Two can play that game. I'm so clever, hihi. :P
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.

Last edited by Tagek on Apr 26, 2012, 6:32:57 AM
All of the above. See, I can be textually efficient when I want. ;)

...This is almost a troll topic. Even I can recognise that. Not a good sign.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
All of the above. See, I can be textually efficient when I want. ;)

...This is almost a troll topic. Even I can recognise that. Not a good sign.

It is, yeah. But since other people took it seriously, so did I. I can't help it. :P

Anyway, I'm gathering up the courage to face your rune system thingy with proper points of critique.
For some reason I had to write them down last night to avoid forgetting them, so I think I have some good ones lined up.

"
Flavious wrote:
"
You're simply getting gear that you can also get through playing the game. That is not Pay 2 win.

Farm and grind for X number of hours may or may not net you that uber item, buying it for cash money will...seems like a clear example of PTW to me.

+1.

No cash shop. This game is more competitive oriented than d3, becouse d3 cant be competitive if it has RMHA, and blizard knows it.

The thing your saying is that it should be better to legalized drugs, so the country can get more income, you dont get ripped off or killed for buying drugs from suspicious dilers,and make drugs more easy to get because they are legal now. They are all lame things to do.
"
miljan wrote:
"
Flavious wrote:
"

+1.

No cash shop. This game is more competitive oriented than d3, becouse d3 cant be competitive if it has RMHA, and blizard knows it.

The thing your saying is that it should be better to legalized drugs, so the country can get more income, you dont get ripped off or killed for buying drugs from suspicious dilers,and make drugs more easy to get because they are legal now. They are all lame things to do.

And cigarettes too, well in some country.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
"
miljan wrote:
"
Flavious wrote:
"

+1.

Worst. Example. Ever. A lot of drugs are legalised in my country, and that's exactly what you get, practically no killings over sketchy drug deals, and no people getting ripped off (for the most part of course).

You are implying that it's lame to prevent killings and people getting ripped off. Lol.

And Tbh, no game that relies on random gear will ever be competitive like you're implying.

Last edited by Tagek on Apr 26, 2012, 6:53:24 AM
"
Tagek wrote:

Worst. Example. Ever. A lot of drugs are legalised in my country, and that's exactly what you get, practically no killings over sketchy drug deals, and no people getting ripped off (for the most part of course).

You are implying that it's lame to prevent killings and people getting ripped off. Lol.

In my country, its down to the gallows.

Self-impost EXILED.
"
starsg wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

In my country, its down to the gallows.

What country? And what do you mean by that.

"
Tagek wrote:

What country? And what do you mean by that.

>.> <.<

^ ^"

Self-impost EXILED.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info