Real Money Auction House RMAH for poe

"
AgentDave wrote:
Actually, according to you, philosophical discussion (particularly in the field of ethics) isn't open to interpretation.

That's cool. You believe what you believe, no skin off my back, because fortunately, you don't get to decide what I can talk about, or what I should believe. :)

By the way, I thought you were done with me?

We have been going on about our interpretations since the beggining :)

"you don't get to decide what I can talk about, or what I should believe"

I never wanted to, I just wanted to point that out. As its a two way street.

"By the way, I thought you were done with me?"

I said I was done debating with you, This is just me being freindly. I dont remember saying I would abhore your very exsistance lol.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
"
tachi203 wrote:
"
AgentDave wrote:
Actually, according to you, philosophical discussion (particularly in the field of ethics) isn't open to interpretation.

That's cool. You believe what you believe, no skin off my back, because fortunately, you don't get to decide what I can talk about, or what I should believe. :)

I said I was done debating with you, This is just me being freindly. I dont remember saying I would abhore your very exsistance lol.

Nah, when you apply a different standard to other people than what you apply to yourself it's called "Hypocrisy". Another big word you've learned today!

You're not my friend.
itsalljustagame.wordpress.com - my blog about all things gaming - Current project - "Communal effort" - Game design by popular vote!
"
AgentDave wrote:
"
tachi203 wrote:
"
AgentDave wrote:

Nah, when you apply a different standard to other people than what you apply to yourself it's called "Hypocrisy". Another big word you've learned today!

You're not my friend.

W/e.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on May 10, 2012, 12:09:27 AM
"
...Get a life. :)

edit: ...I meant Dave, but now I mean Tachi.

Fine :) Charan has spoken. (*Crys*, but y u do me like that manz :( **)

Last edited by tachi203 on May 10, 2012, 1:06:47 AM
Seems like a reasonable place to end this monster thread... this one has devolved into a conversation between two people that theoretically has ended

By all means start another one if there are more aspects of the RMAH system that people didn't get to talk about enough here.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info