Real Money Auction House RMAH for poe

"
Tagek wrote:
There won't be a ladder since there's a reasonable level cap now.

That said, if you're so stupid that you'd buy an item you'll throw away when you hit 60, you deserve your pointless place on the ladder.

This is thread about PoE =P. Wee talk about PoE not d3
"
miljan wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

That said, if you're so stupid that you'd buy an item you'll throw away when you hit 60, you deserve your pointless place on the ladder.

True, my bad, I forgot. I still think you'd be a moron to buy an item you won't use for more than a few levels, though.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
It's a bit of a moot topic. GGG has no intention of adding a RMAH to the game. Though I do believe they have plans to add a normal auction house.
Forum Sheriff
"
Tagek wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

True, my bad, I forgot. I still think you'd be a moron to buy an item you won't use for more than a few levels, though.

You may use it for another character.

You can't. That's the point of a ladder isn't it? To start fresh every time. Thus you can't use items from previous characters.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.

Last edited by Tagek on Apr 26, 2012, 8:31:38 AM
"
Tagek wrote:

You can't. That's the point of a ladder isn't it? To start fresh every time. Thus you can't use items from previous characers.

Hmm, yee, forghot.
"
stkmro wrote:
there should be a rmah for poe. ggg should implement a rmah in this game.

1) this will keep the illegitimate resource farmers away (or reduce the numbers or whatever).

2) players can have proper channel to trade items with one another with real $$$

3) ggg can profit from the rmah with listing fees and %percent commission of every item transaction

definitely there will be people out there who are opposed to the idea of rmah. but please take note that resource farmers are going to be here to stay no matter what happens.

every online game that is successful and has a sizable player base will definitely spawn a community of resource farmers. this is the unintended side effects of producing a "successful" game. if a game has no farmers, that means it has failed.

the current barter system with scrolls and orbs will not deter farmers. it is not possible. the wages of third world countries r so low that it is profitable to employ workers to farm non-stop 24/7 all the orbs and scrolls and items in this game. in an article somewhere out there, it is stated that even in prisons, prisoners r used (or forced) to do farming.

the only way to keep them out or to bring down the numbers is to introduce rmah. it is the only way. ggg, pls implement rmah for ur own good.

People already trade Path of Exile items on d2jsp. It already exists.
Just wanted to reply that I agree that a RMAH would be awesome. People are going to be buying/selling items anyways via 3rd party sites. A RMAH should be a standard feature in these types of games nowadays.
It's too much trouble and effort for a company like this to implement anyway. It takes a lot of time and money to develop and maintain such a system.

Last edited by Tagek on Apr 26, 2012, 8:50:34 AM
AH = Yes, please
RMAH = NO, NO, NO, NO and so on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info