[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

"
vodafon3 wrote:
I have only 108k poison dps. Can't find what i'm missing. Awa gems make that difference? Can you check my gear please. I wanna find the way how to improve my dps. I don't have any issues on mobs but on bosses i bet it can be much better.

Maybe you're mising something on POB cuz this are my numbers against elder/shaper and I'm not so diferent from yours
Can someone tell me what to do with my character next?
I think I hit the wall. Thanks to past tips in this thread, I was able to comfortably pass red t15 maps, damage is insane and I die less often.
I’m very bad at crafting items, i don't really understand what to do next to improve character.
Tried to kill sirus a6, but died 6 times on it... :(

I want more HP and chaos resist on items, but it's not clear how to make tier 1 items in the game
"
I think I hit the wall. Thanks to past tips in this thread, I was able to comfortably pass red t15 maps, damage is insane and I die less often.
I’m very bad at crafting items, i don't really understand what to do next to improve character.

I want more HP and chaos resist on items, but it's not clear how to make tier 1 items in the game

Here's a guide from Astarift. I used the same way but now you can optimize the step with holding suffixes. You don't need now to craft this for 2 ex. If you got shit boots just found in discord channels someone who sells keep suffixes harvest craft ~20-30c and roll.

"
Astarift wrote:

Get a good base, possibly two toed boots(ideal ilvl is 86, if you want to have a chance to roll 35% movement speed), i suggest ES/evasion base. Make sure it has either (shaper, crusader) or (hunter) influence

Get a second base of the other influence.

Spam alts to get only 1 influenced mod on the boots you want, in this case, both are suffixes, CDR from shaper crusader and tailwind from hunter

Use awakener orb, ending on the two toed boots

Pray for a good res ontop of the 2 suffixes

The last part is expensive, skip if you dont have at least extra 10ex to spend

If prefixes are bad(we need high life roll and good movement speed roll), craft suffixes cant be changed, then scour the boots. Slam and hope for a good life/movement speed roll, craft either life/hybrid life or 24% movement speed if you are ok with it
Rinse and repeat until satisfied with the prefixes.

I stopped at 60-69 life roll coz i didnt want to currency sink at that point, but idealy i want a t1 life roll at the minimal or a 30% movement speed

And here is a small guide for a chest craft. From now i'd get crit and explode mode and roll for curse with harvest. Because you can easily roll for t1 crit mode yourself and curse isn't rolling at all. Keep suf/pref wont work here, so pray for good rolls. After this you can go to the next step and upragde your rings using all your previous experience :)

"
demondied1 wrote:

Crit chance and extra curse arent too hard to get via harvest so I guess they awaken together 2 mods and harvest for the 3rd. Best option is get a 6l influenced chest and alt spam for extra curse/crit then buy a single influence mod explode chest and awaken it together. Dont alt spam for explode it is really rare.
Last edited by vodafon3 on Feb 15, 2021, 8:58:39 AM
"
demondied1 wrote:

Crit chance and extra curse arent too hard to get via harvest so I guess they awaken together 2 mods and harvest for the 3rd. Best option is get a 6l influenced chest and alt spam for extra curse/crit then buy a single influence mod explode chest and awaken it together. Dont alt spam for explode it is really rare.

I did some management with my gear, bought all awakened stones which have influence on dmg and got 150k. But it's still faaar away from TS's PoB link where he has 260k+. The most difference is a crit chance. He has almost 100% and only 60% for me. I dunno how exactly PoB works maybe he shows stats before nerf, but would be great to hear explonations :-)
"

For Syrus,keep practicing, it's not that hard when you rean when to run and when to dash. With your current damage should be enough to clear a8 easly.

Go for another gain life ring, Bottled faith, Awake Spell cascade, explody chest, tailwind boots
Hi

"DO NOT ADD QUALITY TO YOUR AWAKENED SPELL CASCADE"

Is the same for default spell cascade? It's also "Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Area of Effect"

So we want quality for all except Spell Cascade and Bladefall?
Last edited by seelessinnight on Feb 15, 2021, 12:25:17 PM
"
Hi

Is the same for default spell cascade? It's also "Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Area of Effect"

Yes, you're right. I also skipped conc effect and spellslinger quality
"
IzDiego wrote:
"
Hi

Well. I think that should be near awakened warning.

But what's wrong with conc effect and spellslinger quality?
First is Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Area Damage
Second is Supported Skills deal 1% increased Spell Damage
"
"
IzDiego wrote:
"
Hi

Well. I think that should be near awakened warning.

But what's wrong with conc effect and spellslinger quality?
First is Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Area Damage
Second is Supported Skills deal 1% increased Spell Damage

They add very low dmg or almos nothing to the build, on my POB conc only affects one bladefall and add like 400dmg (not poison dmg, just dmg)
"
IzDiego wrote:
"
IzDiego wrote:

They add very low dmg or almos nothing to the build, on my POB conc only affects one bladefall and add like 400dmg (not poison dmg, just dmg)

Actually very low - not nothing or -damage)
I think you tell about -damage like quality spell cascade
Last edited by seelessinnight on Feb 15, 2021, 2:35:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info