[3.13]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

Quality on spell cascade gives aoe, thats not good


Quality on concentrated effect does almost nothing unless using alt quality to further reduce the aoe of bladefall
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Wow. What else can I say about this build? I haven't even finished investing all that I can into it, (although I'm getting there!) and I have killed all of the content in the game! (Minus Sirus 9, I'm still new to the fight and messed it up pretty bad on the last phase)

I've gone a bit off the build's original path, but I'd like to say I've been pretty happy about them.

The biggest changes I've gone with are dropping the Wither Spell Totem in place of Anomalous Withering Step, paired with an Anomalous HoAG. I know overall my withers are much lower than 15, but I feel a solid mixture between the two especially while mapping or doing any content with multiple enemies. I've also in lieu of getting a second life gain on spell hit ring have gone with a "cheap" Vitality Watcher's Eye that makes me feel very safe, along with the added life regen of course.

I still have quite a few gear upgrades I want to work on: Life on my chest, CDR/Tailwind boots, and a +1 to phys/+1 to spell gems amulet. That said, those last two are final priority, I have MORE than enough damage to kill anything I've gone towards. I just find myself dying fairly often due to a mixture of lower life and inexperience with end game content! This is actually my first league where I've managed to kill every end game boss! Prior to this build, I'd never killed Shaper (I actually got the shaped hideout on the first kill which I KNOW is very rare), Elder, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Cortex, nor the Shaper or Elder guardians...and now I've killed them all!

Here's my pastebin if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/02qc9S6Q

Lastly, the gear!

Spoiler


If anyone has questions about my twist on things, feel free to ask! Otherwise, I can just say that this build has reinvigorated my love for this game!

Bonus! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s50hEiIEz-c&t=1s My first Maven kill which was semi blind and VERY bad!!
"
mikey9537 wrote:
Wow. What else can I say about this build? I haven't even finished investing all that I can into it, (although I'm getting there!) and I have killed all of the content in the game! (Minus Sirus 9, I'm still new to the fight and messed it up pretty bad on the last phase)

I've gone a bit off the build's original path, but I'd like to say I've been pretty happy about them.

The biggest changes I've gone with are dropping the Wither Spell Totem in place of Anomalous Withering Step, paired with an Anomalous HoAG. I know overall my withers are much lower than 15, but I feel a solid mixture between the two especially while mapping or doing any content with multiple enemies. I've also in lieu of getting a second life gain on spell hit ring have gone with a "cheap" Vitality Watcher's Eye that makes me feel very safe, along with the added life regen of course.

I still have quite a few gear upgrades I want to work on: Life on my chest, CDR/Tailwind boots, and a +1 to phys/+1 to spell gems amulet. That said, those last two are final priority, I have MORE than enough damage to kill anything I've gone towards. I just find myself dying fairly often due to a mixture of lower life and inexperience with end game content! This is actually my first league where I've managed to kill every end game boss! Prior to this build, I'd never killed Shaper (I actually got the shaped hideout on the first kill which I KNOW is very rare), Elder, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Cortex, nor the Shaper or Elder guardians...and now I've killed them all!

Here's my pastebin if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/02qc9S6Q

Lastly, the gear!

Spoiler


If anyone has questions about my twist on things, feel free to ask! Otherwise, I can just say that this build has reinvigorated my love for this game!

Bonus! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s50hEiIEz-c&t=1s My first Maven kill which was semi blind and VERY bad!!




Anomalous hoag might be a decent thing tbh, though withering steps eats a charge off flame dash/dash it can be pretty annoying
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Is it worth to replace conc effect to annomalous ?
"
mikey9537 wrote:
Wow. What else can I say about this build? I haven't even finished investing all that I can into it, (although I'm getting there!) and I have killed all of the content in the game! (Minus Sirus 9, I'm still new to the fight and messed it up pretty bad on the last phase)

I've gone a bit off the build's original path, but I'd like to say I've been pretty happy about them.

The biggest changes I've gone with are dropping the Wither Spell Totem in place of Anomalous Withering Step, paired with an Anomalous HoAG. I know overall my withers are much lower than 15, but I feel a solid mixture between the two especially while mapping or doing any content with multiple enemies. I've also in lieu of getting a second life gain on spell hit ring have gone with a "cheap" Vitality Watcher's Eye that makes me feel very safe, along with the added life regen of course.

I still have quite a few gear upgrades I want to work on: Life on my chest, CDR/Tailwind boots, and a +1 to phys/+1 to spell gems amulet. That said, those last two are final priority, I have MORE than enough damage to kill anything I've gone towards. I just find myself dying fairly often due to a mixture of lower life and inexperience with end game content! This is actually my first league where I've managed to kill every end game boss! Prior to this build, I'd never killed Shaper (I actually got the shaped hideout on the first kill which I KNOW is very rare), Elder, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Cortex, nor the Shaper or Elder guardians...and now I've killed them all!

Here's my pastebin if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/02qc9S6Q

Lastly, the gear!

Spoiler


If anyone has questions about my twist on things, feel free to ask! Otherwise, I can just say that this build has reinvigorated my love for this game!

Bonus! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s50hEiIEz-c&t=1s My first Maven kill which was semi blind and VERY bad!!


Wow, you can do maven with 3.8k hp.)
I'm with 4.5k hp lost all portals on the level 6 sirus T_T
But I'm quite a noob,the build is just fire, the damage is simply insane for a fairly small investment
Hello!

I have been trying this build for a while, and honestly it's great. t15s/t16s are a joke, their bosses too. Phys Reflect is basically the only mod I cannot do, and I didn't even try to get some reflect gear to see what happens, doesn't matter. Just one mod. Sirus A5 also a joke, deathless with minimal effort.

So now, I have ~3x, which I would like to invest in the build before I start farming Harvests and Valdo's Harb maps to make more currency again.



Defenses are... fine tbh. Sure, this is not a tanky build, but I rarely die, because of the on-hit life from spells, the dodge and the fact that most things die pretty fast. I have died a few times, solely because I either was arrogant, or just didn't see something due to the myriad of BF/BB procs going on.

So here is my question; what makes the most sense for me to get with the 3x I have right now/ I would like some more damage. Maybe 1 or 2 awakaned gems would be the best choice? Maybe get new gems the 20 quality them?

Thank you for your time.
"
KatKira wrote:
Hello!

I have been trying this build for a while, and honestly it's great. t15s/t16s are a joke, their bosses too. Phys Reflect is basically the only mod I cannot do, and I didn't even try to get some reflect gear to see what happens, doesn't matter. Just one mod. Sirus A5 also a joke, deathless with minimal effort.

So now, I have ~3x, which I would like to invest in the build before I start farming Harvests and Valdo's Harb maps to make more currency again.



Defenses are... fine tbh. Sure, this is not a tanky build, but I rarely die, because of the on-hit life from spells, the dodge and the fact that most things die pretty fast. I have died a few times, solely because I either was arrogant, or just didn't see something due to the myriad of BF/BB procs going on.

So here is my question; what makes the most sense for me to get with the 3x I have right now/ I would like some more damage. Maybe 1 or 2 awakaned gems would be the best choice? Maybe get new gems the 20 quality them?

Thank you for your time.





Reset the lvl 20 gems u have into 1/20s, relevel them

Focus on getting an awakened spell cascade

You should not be leveling frenzy, it increases mana cost, we dont like that


Those are the immediate upgrade i see in terms of gems


I will change the boots if you can get a high life+tailwind boots
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Hydroatom wrote:
Is it worth to replace conc effect to annomalous ?




If thats the one that reduces your aoe of the socketed skill further, take it its very good
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
Hello!

I have been trying this build for a while, and honestly it's great. t15s/t16s are a joke, their bosses too. Phys Reflect is basically the only mod I cannot do, and I didn't even try to get some reflect gear to see what happens, doesn't matter. Just one mod. Sirus A5 also a joke, deathless with minimal effort.

So now, I have ~3x, which I would like to invest in the build before I start farming Harvests and Valdo's Harb maps to make more currency again.



Defenses are... fine tbh. Sure, this is not a tanky build, but I rarely die, because of the on-hit life from spells, the dodge and the fact that most things die pretty fast. I have died a few times, solely because I either was arrogant, or just didn't see something due to the myriad of BF/BB procs going on.

So here is my question; what makes the most sense for me to get with the 3x I have right now/ I would like some more damage. Maybe 1 or 2 awakaned gems would be the best choice? Maybe get new gems the 20 quality them?

Thank you for your time.





Reset the lvl 20 gems u have into 1/20s, relevel them

Focus on getting an awakened spell cascade

You should not be leveling frenzy, it increases mana cost, we dont like that


Those are the immediate upgrade i see in terms of gems


I will change the boots if you can get a high life+tailwind boots


Bought some tailwind boots with 25% ms and 30 life. Low I know but that is all I could afford right now.

Awakened Spell Cascade is 11 ex, that will take a while lol. I also reset my gems as you said.

I guess I will work on the Awakened Spell Cascade now.
"
Astarift wrote:

You should not be leveling frenzy, it increases mana cost, we dont like that


False. Frenzy uses flat 10 mana regardless of level.
"Fact, bears eat beats. Bears, beets, Battle Star Galactica."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info