[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

Stupid question how do we run all 3 mana reservations
"
kingdborn wrote:
Stupid question how do we run all 3 mana reservations

Helmet enchant

Question Looking at the build we take very little Jewel socket slots so by level 94-95 how do we get corrupted blood immunity while getting all the damage nodes? I ended up using 3 points to get an extra jewel socket but that is 55% physical damage that I end up missing and I think that is a lot? Do we want to get a corrupted blood jewel and socket it into our sygian vice? Also I'm seeing many different set ups do we use diveregent Onslaught all the time. When would we put in culling strike do we put culling strike it and exchange it with blind only for sirus or do we prefer culling strike in the blind spot while keeping divergent onslaught.
I've been testing this build and so far it's been great. I know we're kinda gem slot starve, but it would be possible to fit Plague Bearer somewhere without compromising too much? I feel it's a strong skill, specially the divergent one that give chaos multi while infecting.
"
drakentoter wrote:
I've been testing this build and so far it's been great. I know we're kinda gem slot starve, but it would be possible to fit Plague Bearer somewhere without compromising too much? I feel it's a strong skill, specially the divergent one that give chaos multi while infecting.

Damage is already insane on this build. If you free up gem slots, I’d recommend defensive abilities. Don’t think plague bearer is necessary. I hit Power Charge on Crit on my chest when I awakener orbed so I removed that from my Frenzy set up. I put portal on my weapon swap. With my 2 open spots, I decided on CWDT + Steelskin. The build is extremely squishy. I tried Vaal Grace + Vaal Haste in my open slots but didn’t feel as nice as CWDT Steelskin. We don’t have enough STR to use lv20, but it’s still damn good. My total HP is only ~4500HP so every little bit helps. I pretty much do all content deathless (Awakener 9). Most of my gear is self crafted, thus the low life rolls. I’m hoping to proc a bunch of remove/add life harvest crafts so I can get above 5K.

Last edited by surveillance on Feb 19, 2021, 5:02:26 PM
Which one would be concidered a better investment for more dmg/clear:
one awakened spell cascade gem or the BIS chest piece(explode, curse, spell crit chance)?

These happen to go for almost the same price and im more of a casual player that doesnt dig exalts every day, so im looking to optimize here.
I struggle quite in red maps because my poison being slow.

Thanks for any replies in advance!
Last edited by Iminvisibleforyou on Feb 21, 2021, 3:47:00 PM
If you don't have even 1 awakened spell cascade I'd say to get that as your first big investment I went through most of the game with just a high life and res chest piece like in the guide and focused on the two awakened cascade gems to steam roll the game. Now I have an explode curse and it feels smooth I didn't really care about getting critical on my chest at all as the damage is so high I don't feel a need for more damage and opted to craft res on my chest instead*
Thanks for the build I'm ripping through everything I am stuck at lvl 94 because I die a lot. Also i'm on console so lag will kill you more often than anything 1 laggy moment is all it takes to take me out in harvest or doing harbingers. Without it though I'm able to dodge life regen and destroy any content. I did 5 maven a8s with no drops orb drops. Should I go for a hunters stygian vice with t1 life t1 Life % and double res. I was thinking maybe that would put me at the 5k mark. All my rares are self crafted where a friend helped me make the helmet. If you are looking to try a build that's fun and one button I recommend this. If you play on console be prepared to spend 40 extra ex ontop of the 30 to reach the level the guide said so like 70ex. Especially on league start when awakened spell cascade is 23 ex and the other awakened gems are 6-9 ex a pop. This took me 3 weeks to reach this level I play a lot but not efficently I'm still learning. I will continue to use it to farm currency and I do not feel i'm lacking damage all though I have only been able to kill sirus 1 time before he uses his triple tri rotating beam. For pc players just try it so much cheaper for you guys I highly recommend. For the rings Just get a shaper or crusader base and PRISTINE SPAm 1 socket resonators to give the highest chance at getting both t1 Life gain on hit and t1 life on your ring. ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not be like me and just scour the items put 4 life catalst on it then roll with pristines. I ended up having to pay 10c each per catalyst and needed 40 catalst to finish both rings Q_Q don't waste money be careful.
"
BabyTempest wrote:
If you don't have even 1 awakened spell cascade I'd say to get that as your first big investment I went through most of the game with just a high life and res chest piece like in the guide and focused on the two awakened cascade gems to steam roll the game. Now I have an explode curse and it feels smooth I didn't really care about getting critical on my chest at all as the damage is so high I don't feel a need for more damage and opted to craft res on my chest instead*

Can you elaborate how the awakened spell cascade will make me kill a boss faster? I do not understand the mechanics behind poison fully. Awakened spell cascade makes the skill essentially cast the spell two times more (just simultaneously and on the sides), but if its overlaps it will double my damage? Yeah im a noob, sorry for the odd questions. :(
"
BabyTempest wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Thanks for the build I'm ripping through everything I am stuck at lvl 94 because I die a lot. Also i'm on console so lag will kill you more often than anything 1 laggy moment is all it takes to take me out in harvest or doing harbingers. Without it though I'm able to dodge life regen and destroy any content. I did 5 maven a8s with no drops orb drops. Should I go for a hunters stygian vice with t1 life t1 Life % and double res. I was thinking maybe that would put me at the 5k mark. All my rares are self crafted where a friend helped me make the helmet. If you are looking to try a build that's fun and one button I recommend this. If you play on console be prepared to spend 40 extra ex ontop of the 30 to reach the level the guide said so like 70ex. Especially on league start when awakened spell cascade is 23 ex and the other awakened gems are 6-9 ex a pop. This took me 3 weeks to reach this level I play a lot but not efficently I'm still learning. I will continue to use it to farm currency and I do not feel i'm lacking damage all though I have only been able to kill sirus 1 time before he uses his triple tri rotating beam. For pc players just try it so much cheaper for you guys I highly recommend. For the rings Just get a shaper or crusader base and PRISTINE SPAm 1 socket resonators to give the highest chance at getting both t1 Life gain on hit and t1 life on your ring. ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not be like me and just scour the items put 4 life catalst on it then roll with pristines. I ended up having to pay 10c each per catalyst and needed 40 catalst to finish both rings Q_Q don't waste money be careful.

Approaching end game, I think there are a few belt options (in no particular order):

1. Headhunter - this giving Strength is huge. This opens up many variations of the build. Also: Headhunter.

2. Stygian - Hunter/shaper. So you can get %life and shaper CDR. Hunter with bench crafted CDR would work in the meanwhile. I think fitting CDR anywhere you can is worth. Breaking 5K HP is huge for the build. That said, with 4500HP + lv19 Steelskin, I delete most content deathless. Witnessed Uber Elder (extreme bullet hell), double Guardians (where one is the Eradicator especially), and pure laziness (as OP states: this is not a tank build, you gotta MOVE) will claim your life. YMMV.

3. Torrent’s Reclamation - action speed from greater Harbinger (OP) + attack speed + CDR. This belt is amazing. Pair this with an Inspired Learning (put in cluster socket between Shadow & Ranger for a budget HH. If you don’t actually plan on farming HH, I actually think this could be the best choice.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info