[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

I've noticed most people don't have the Harvest enchant for AoE. Is this different from the corruption implicit?
Last edited by hakejam on Feb 10, 2021, 9:23:15 PM
"
hakejam wrote:

I've noticed most people don't have the Harvest enchant for AoE. Is this different from the corruption implicit?

You can have both
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hey, after trying this build i have some questions:

Why do we have 2 Bladefall gem here? 1 in the Poets Pen and one in a 4-Link Spellslinger?
Can both Spellslinger trigger when i use Frenzy, or do i have to switch between auto attacks and frenzy?

Everything procs from frenzy.
Trying to understand how to make curse/exlode armor. As i can see most of you have curse+explode+crit. Questions.
1. Do the crit from here is important?
2. How you're getting this if awake orb can transfer only 1 influence mod?
3. Do we need 2 blue aromors? Or we can buy any 2 rare armors with 1 influence mod and union them?

Thanks.
How well does this build do against end game bosses?
"
vodafon3 wrote:
Trying to understand how to make curse/exlode armor. As i can see most of you have curse+explode+crit. Questions.
3. Do we need 2 blue aromors? Or we can buy any 2 rare armors with 1 influence mod and union them?

Thanks.

Crit chance and extra curse arent too hard to get via harvest so I guess they awaken together 2 mods and harvest for the 3rd. Best option is get a 6l influenced chest and alt spam for extra curse/crit then buy a single influence mod explode chest and awaken it together. Dont alt spam for explode it is really rare.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Last edited by demondied1 on Feb 12, 2021, 3:28:33 PM
"
demondied1 wrote:
"
vodafon3 wrote:

Thanks.

Crit chance and extra curse arent too hard to get via harvest so I guess they awaken together 2 mods and harvest for the 3rd. Best option is get a 6l influenced chest and alt spam for extra curse/crit then buy a single influence mod explode chest and awaken it together. Dont alt spam for explode it is really rare.
Thank you
"
How well does this build do against end game bosses?

Damage is outstanding, yet survivability is not.
I have no problems with conquerors or elder\shaper\normal atziri, but i suppose uberversion can be quite painfull.
And sirus is an extreme pain in ass, at least for me.
I found time to damage him on third faze too low to ramp up damage to acceptable levels.
Should I go this build or the physical version ?? Whats cheaper and more tanky?

Can my PC rx 580 and ryzen 5 3600 handle this?
Last edited by wotad on Feb 12, 2021, 4:50:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info