[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

Thanks a lot!
This is my favorite build so far, but I faced the challenge of surviving on red maps (on white and yellow maps all things just dying instantly). has not yet completed 4th lab, maybe because of this.

i don't facetank, but in rituals it's hard to keep distance. Sometimes I catch oneshots from range packs of mobs (even without mod "dodge chance is unlucky and all flask on)

i'm pretty casual player, so maybe you can get a couple of tips to make it easier to play red maps?

"
Newbie here anyone have tips or steps on how to craft the rings like the poster above with the +on life gained on hit and the high life roll that seems insane? I'm on console and I haven't been able to find a ring like that to buy or I really would. The crafting helmet Armor and ring is what troubles me the most and has me a bit lost.

Buy a good base (shaper or crusader with high ilvl), you can spam aetheric(caster)+pristine(life) [life gain it's a caster, life mod], or just pristine to death. Other way it's to spam harvest caster or life. I don't recomend to use augment caster from harvest, instead you can go augment life and pray for high roll :) (rem add life could be expensive and only craft if suffixes are all ocupied)

If you hit "Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life" use harvest remove physical or keep rolling. There's 3 life mods on prefix, so be carefull

Add catalyst to enhance life, enjoy
Last edited by IzDiego on Feb 8, 2021, 3:18:43 PM
"
Thanks a lot!
This is my favorite build so far, but I faced the challenge of surviving on red maps (on white and yellow maps all things just dying instantly). has not yet completed 4th lab, maybe because of this.

i don't facetank, but in rituals it's hard to keep distance. Sometimes I catch oneshots from range packs of mobs (even without mod "dodge chance is unlucky and all flask on)

i'm pretty casual player, so maybe you can get a couple of tips to make it easier to play red maps?

It's really important for surv to have rings with life gain on spell hit

And consider changing to anomalous blind, it's huuuuge, also change one life flask with any of this, both add defensive and offensive
Last edited by IzDiego on Feb 8, 2021, 3:37:00 PM
"
Hydroatom wrote:
So can anyone help me pls ? is it worth to use call to arms + enduring cry for 1 more layer ?

Its worth also because theres a big life node around the area, but need to travel alot to the node

"
Jack_Man wrote:
Hello,

i have a self cast BF/BB and i like the skill, but the build is not very well atm so i want to change it to your poison Spellslinger OR your other build, the phys Spellslinger BF/BB, im not sure.

to decide which i should take, i got 4 questions:

Which got better Boss damage
Which is cheaper? (i got some things from my old, and yround 4ex to spend atm, but can farm more^^)
which is safer?
which has more DPS?

i really liked the first impressions of your builds, so i hope you can help me :)

Ill say poison version is easier to start, cheaper and safer. CoC version needs better gear to fly and work super well

My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:

Its worth also because theres a big life node around the area, but need to travel alot to the node

This saves points and adds a 4 sec onslaugnt every 6 seconds, on warcry cast. Dont think mistwall is more important than all this skillpoints.
"
IzDiego wrote:

And consider changing to anomalous blind, it's huuuuge, also change one life flask with any of this, both add defensive and offensive

I still think running flash and stone in sand stance much more effective and safe than anomalous blind. Got it, test it and find it nowhere as reliable as sand stance.
Last edited by jPinkmen on Feb 9, 2021, 3:45:36 AM
"
jPinkmen wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

This saves points and adds a 4 sec onslaugnt every 6 seconds, on warcry cast. Dont think mistwall is more important than all this skillpoints.

this shield is a viable means of running call of arms and enduring cry set up
My Builds/Stream

Thanks for answer. I drop this idea, so i crafted overwhelming malice + haemorrhage + fettle setup + added vaal grace instead of enduring cry. Vaal Grace is awesome and cap all our dodge chance during some rippy things like rituals, legions etc.
Guys, another question. I notice that i got really zero onslaught buff up, what im doing wrong ?
"
Hydroatom wrote:
Guys, another question. I notice that i got really zero onslaught buff up, what im doing wrong ?

Onslaught is only highly consistent against bosses/rares/uniques, because you have a 10% chance to get it on hit, you wont probably kill anything with frenzy's hit
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info