[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

How do you calculate PoB Damage after Lord of Steel nerf on reflect damage + additional notable Blade Sovereign in tree.
I'm a little confused on the playstyle, for optimal dps do you alternate between lancing steel and call of steel or do you need a few lancing steels in before using call? can't really notice a damage difference early on
There's some differences in gem setups between the top post and the PoB, which are more up to date?
The PoB I would assume, since he updated it for 3.13. Though I have a few questions:

Strength and Intelligence required stats are way higher than what he has as endgame gear, one reason being a max level Vulnerability. Is it recommended to get attributes on gear to reach those levels, or should we instead have lower levels on those gems as appropriate?

Why is Vitality used when we have insane life gain on hit?
"
TheKenjataimu wrote:
The PoB I would assume, since he updated it for 3.13. Though I have a few questions:

Strength and Intelligence required stats are way higher than what he has as endgame gear, one reason being a max level Vulnerability. Is it recommended to get attributes on gear to reach those levels, or should we instead have lower levels on those gems as appropriate?

Why is Vitality used when we have insane life gain on hit?

I would go with lower levels and focus on resistances and health first. Once you've got that set, you can worry about leveling up your gems. The rares in the PoB are really just a general idea assuming you'll make do with what you find; they're not meant to be a shopping list if you're just buying everything. Putting together the perfect rares shopping list was a bit more than I was up to when I made it.

Vitality is really just for early leveling before you can get decent life gain. Reservation is so low I just never took it out.
Honestly, Farruls Fur+Aspect of the cat is most likely a better chest choice for the build.
IGN: Invections
Last edited by Saithe on Jan 16, 2021, 5:59:41 PM
"
There's some differences in gem setups between the top post and the PoB, which are more up to date?

I think the updated gems are the ones inside the Gems spoiler tag in the post, because in the PoB he has a Warcry linked with CWDT and that doesn't work anymore.
Last edited by RiQuY on Jan 17, 2021, 2:30:28 PM
By the way, why is there no Amulet suggestion in the Gear spoiler tag?
I leaguestarted with this and it was... OK. It would have been miserable in SSF but I bought some relatively OP rare swords when swapping to Lancing Steel and it got through story fine.

Now I'm in low tier maps and it's... OK. Beltimbers are not in the game yet (First are starting to appear now). Scaevas are really good damage for 1c each. Clearing thick packs (Like 4th Ritual on map with Delirium) is pretty painful right now. I will see how far I can push this and will maybe respec to a different build (Cyclone or something) once I get some base currency and map progress.

Spoiler
I'm a little off res cap atm because I'm still harvest crafting my chest, but gear at 80 (10c budget + 14c chest):
Last edited by jackerduud on Jan 17, 2021, 3:28:33 PM
also not that happy at start of maps, speed is awesome but dmg lacks hard even with an ichimonji...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info