[3.12] Guardian Support. 17 auras. Super tanky, insane damage & defense boost.

"
Shadowritos wrote:
Did anyone tried this build? Does it works? How did it feel? Im considering playing it

Works very well . Easy play duo with my friend GC miner .
Check my profile , char : viaBEREG
Last edited by fallendarw1n on Oct 8, 2020, 5:43:52 AM
hey OP, is there any way of putting Vulnerability and Pride in the build? My carry is a Carrion golem necromancer
"
Kaymace wrote:
hey OP, is there any way of putting Vulnerability and Pride in the build? My carry is a Carrion golem necromancer

Vulnerability no, since it's a curse and we don't focus on them, we would need blashpemy, we don't scale them, etc.

About pride, I don't know how good it would be, but you can try or getting more mana reserved on your jewels or drop any other aura and use Pride.
"
zzz199 wrote:
"
Kaymace wrote:

Vulnerability no, since it's a curse and we don't focus on them, we would need blashpemy, we don't scale them, etc.

About pride, I don't know how good it would be, but you can try or getting more mana reserved on your jewels or drop any other aura and use Pride.

Thanks for the quick response, much appreciatted.

We're starting on hardcore now and I was wondering... Using your original build, (with some auras turned off because we can't afford all the gear just yet) is this combo good? Carrion golem + this build (no pride nor vulnerability)?
"
Kaymace wrote:
"
zzz199 wrote:
"
Kaymace wrote:

Thanks for the quick response, much appreciatted.

We're starting on hardcore now and I was wondering... Using your original build, (with some auras turned off because we can't afford all the gear just yet) is this combo good? Carrion golem + this build (no pride nor vulnerability)?

I never tried playing a support with a necromancer as the carry, so I have no answer on that, but I think it should be fine and more than capable of doing everything.
What about using a prism guardian? Do you have a reason for not using it be it like stats needed kinda thing?
"
What about using a prism guardian? Do you have a reason for not using it be it like stats needed kinda thing?

There are lot of reasons why we can't use Prism Guardian:
1. We go CI, so we can't reserve life.
2. We can't go Shavronne's Wrappings since we need Victario's Influence (It's mandatory no matter what).
3. If we go LL (Low life) without Shavronne's Wrappings we can't deal with chaos damage and we wouldn't be able to do a single map pretty much.
4. With a rare shield we can get more ES than using Prism Guardian.
Loving playing aurabot atm :D
was just wondering if there is any thing i could do to make my build a little better, i seem a little squishy at time and i dont really know why.

Thank you

Spoiler
Last edited by Binkyyy on Oct 18, 2020, 12:35:33 PM
"
Binkyyy wrote:
was just wondering if there is any thing i could do to make my build a little better, i seem a little squishy at time and i dont really know why.

Thank you

Spoiler

I need more info to answer you, when are you squisy? With any mob? Bosses? Anything specific?

Anyway, what I see from the info I have:
Are u missing auras? I tried looking in PoB and with your current setup and tree can't fit on all auras, probably I'm missing something.

For your belt you shouldn't be using a rare belt unless you have flat ES AND "#% increased maximum energy shield", so you should use Bated Breath for now.
Last edited by zzz199 on Oct 18, 2020, 5:22:37 PM
"
zzz199 wrote:
"
Binkyyy wrote:

Thank you

Spoiler

I need more info to answer you, when are you squisy? With any mob? Bosses? Anything specific?

Anyway, what I see from the info I have:
Are u missing auras? I tried looking in PoB and with your current setup and tree can't fit on all auras, probably I'm missing something.

For your belt you shouldn't be using a rare belt unless you have flat ES AND "#% increased maximum energy shield", so you should use Bated Breath for now.

really with any rare mob in higher lvl zone/content, im not sure if im missing something.
i am running all 17 auras, you must have missed something
was just a belt i had so thought i would slap it on guess i was wrong hehe ill swap it out for a better rare or just stick with bated breath for now thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info