[3.12] Guardian Support. 17 auras. Super tanky, insane damage & defense boost.

"
zzz199 wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
"
zzz199 wrote:
Pros:
+ OP combined with an aurabot.

Huh? I thought THIS is the aurabot? :D

Yes! It is, but what I meant is that if you're playing with another aurabot (Ascendant) the Carry would be insane.
Guardian provides all defense for the carry and Acendant provides all damage for the carry.
Gurdian alredy boosts insane damage, but ascendant gives even more (Because of Necromancer ascendancy), so combined, it's the perfect combo.

Ah, I see! You should probably clarify that point in the pros to clear that up, hehe :)
What is the required budget to start?
"
Mila89 wrote:

If you're asking about currency, you can start with 1 chaos items or even 1 alchemy items, just go for Energy shield and if you even need, some resist, but with your purities you don't need at all.

If you're asking about items, you have some budget options in the gear section.

Thank you for reading my guide!
I think 1.5 ex will be enough for budget items? I would like to test this in this league as an alternator from my explosive arrow ballistas
"
Mila89 wrote:
I think 1.5 ex will be enough for budget items? I would like to test this in this league as an alternator from my explosive arrow ballistas

1.5 ex is more than enough to start! Remember this build is focused on playing with someone as a carry.
If you check FaQ section, you can see what items start to looking for.

Good luck and I hope you have fun with this build!
I feel that the fun is guaranteed with this build
If using Skyforths, will it make zealot's oath useless and just spec out of it once you have the boots?
"
zzz199 wrote:
"
Mila89 wrote:

If you're asking about currency, you can start with 1 chaos items or even 1 alchemy items, just go for Energy shield and if you even need, some resist, but with your purities you don't need at all.

i got one question.. what is the BiS pantheon setup ?
"
Mila89 wrote:
"
zzz199 wrote:
"
Mila89 wrote:

i got one question.. what is the BiS pantheon setup ?

You can go whatever you like. I mostly run Lunaris with Tukohama, to avoid projectiles and Burning Ground. But if you have a setup that works for you, you can use it.
Did anyone tried this build? Does it works? How did it feel? Im considering playing it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info