0.10.4b Patch Notes

"
HAHAHAHAHA, bye bye. PLS don't return.

"
:( already back? I thought you made ur last post..

dude clearly u're mentally retarded, so pls stay just on trade forums.
IGN: OnGoD/Kostobaro/Seselia/Ypdite
"
Opus93 wrote:

So you think that the designer team has the knowledge/resources to do the job of the developer team? Think for a minute about how game developing works and you'll see how stupid that post is.

What designers team have to do with microtransaction items models? The same guy make micros and the same guy makes normal models. Money goes not for fixing the game but for micro instead. This excuses are just false lol.

And honelsty i dont care about how they work internally... im just a customer. And i judge what i get and what i see.
Last edited by KarraKurri on Mar 27, 2013, 7:18:22 PM
It seems that some people fail to understand that a business needs to make money to enable them to continue to being a business.

No money = no business = No game.

I would rather have a means of supporting GGG in the patch so the business/company can keep on growing.
no this new stuff is great to be honest. however, desync is a big issue that has caused me to lose hc chars and lose interest no matter how gr8 this game is. please please fix it soon
When you've implemented the silver wings everyone seemed satisfied,both the guys that wanted wings[~5%] and ones that wanted realistic game [~60%],because they're metal,non glowy,not moving, not attached to your back but to helmet.Was thinking that you've kind of found the compromise.

However now with victorious wings.. eh i think you guys went bit too far they should be changed or removed at all..seems like you're following old good "satisfy needs of minority because they've got some cash" way.Ain't think many people will buy those anyway,but it may damage the cornerstones of PoE.
Where's the hats chris?

You said there would be hats!
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
It seems that some people fail to understand that a business needs to make money to enable them to continue to being a business.

I would rather have a means of supporting GGG in the patch so the business/company can keep on growing.

Apparently you cant read... they have money lol. They focusing now on making more to early instead of focusing on game fixing and getting more players and make ones that quits returns (by fixing desync for example).

Its how this looks.
Last edited by KarraKurri on Mar 27, 2013, 7:21:08 PM
Actually, this was supposed to be the melee patch, however due to balance issues, that part of the patch had to be delayed until next week. This is the remainder of that patch.
Nice to see the PoE Defense Squad out in full force today. Pretty soon you guys will be defending simple visual patches rather than gameplay additions.
"
Ziarach wrote:

Yea i know they need money but why they dont fix the GPU problem? I cant support this game with my gpu drivers. I got GT540M graphic card, even if i run game with my gpu(have to do, right click on the icon, run with GPU high quality - thats only way) but still i cant change global settings (i not mean in game) and my gpu became hot to 80 celcius cuz of full settings.
Last edited by Sebash6 on Mar 27, 2013, 7:24:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info