0.10.4b Patch Notes

"
KarraKurri wrote:
They have money from crowdfunding. They have money from me. All this money apperently now goes towards microtransaction creation.

/pfffff

quit then

good riddance
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
"
bbblame wrote:
"
Pr1vateD0nut wrote:
GGG is terrible. Why can't their art designers fix the server issue and game bugs instead of making helmet skins. If they were a good developer, everyone working there would be equally skilled at each aspect of game designing. If they keep having their art team working on skins and their programming team working on coding, they are doomed as a company.

A+

same reason as above, they need money to move this thing, they need money to pay the servers; the game is free to play for Clarissa's sake; you can't pay people to work over a video game with items or chisels, they want to eat in real life; and maybe even go dancing.

Ya we all wanna see Chris Wilson bust a Move on the Dancefloor ;)
"
Pr1vateD0nut wrote:
GGG is terrible. Why can't their art designers fix the server issue and game bugs instead of making helmet skins. If they were a good developer, everyone working there would be equally skilled at each aspect of game designing. If they keep having their art team working on skins and their programming team working on coding, they are doomed as a company.

ignorance is strong with this one.
IGN: Underfoes
Last edited by cswelin on Mar 28, 2013, 6:38:11 AM
"
KarraKurri wrote:
They have money from crowdfunding. They have money from me (far more that i pay for any AAA title in my life). All this money apperently now goes towards microtransactions creation.

/pfffff

You've got issues man.

Did you conveniently miss the 10.4 patch notes? And all of the previous patch notes as well?

OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
I love cosmetic shit.
Would love a Female Shadow for next update. :)
Game is free but what we got? patches with effect for $.
nc.
still waiting for GPU support.
Last edited by Sebash6 on Mar 27, 2013, 7:18:07 PM
>KarraKurri

have you worked before? where do you think GGG employees get paid from?

do you think money is there like natural resources?
"
Sebash6 wrote:
nc.

because you have to purchase them...i forgot
In every game I play there must be some idiots with the same obvious posts like that. You know, because everyone in a company does the same and takes the same time to implement stuff.

Fucking kids, grow up.

"
Sebash6 wrote:
nc.

Um. Yes?

You knew that going into this game.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info