0.10.4b Patch Notes

That is the literal definition of pay to win.
"
zakariusqc wrote:
"
Rydis1 wrote:
"
imofflol wrote:
hi so when r the new skills coming out ?

they usually post it about 12 hours at least before patch. So don't expect it today. Most likely tomorrow.

hum not really...they usualy post the patch note 30 min-1hr before they put it,not 12hrs lol
we should see it soon imo

look at the first post of many of the patch notes then the actually release time. Usually within 12-24 hours.
"
Rydis1 wrote:

look at the first post of many of the patch notes then the actually release time. Usually within 12-24 hours.

That's for the regular patches.

This one was a problem-causing patch that needed alot more testing/fixing than usual, it's not even 100 % that it will show up tomorrow, it may require even more fixing, and we'll just get four uniques this time as well.

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
About look, I guess the dev team should improve character design.
While I do enjoy the game immensely I have to agree with what some others have posted in this thread. Over the course of the last few patches desync has gotten worse and getting booted for unknown reasons in certain zones has increased. Time to really knuckle down and fix the playing problems and focus on frill later. Despite purported balance changes the inequity of play between zone difficulty and drop rates from solo to small groups to large groups (or perhaps it's just wrong across the board) is simply unacceptable and also needs to be addressed if the game is going to attract extremely diverse playing styles and be a long term success. Not complaining just sayin' :)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
For those who donated, dont think that the total sum you've donated is enough to maintain devs. Seriously, even IF the total amount donated is over $300k, i still dont think it will be enough. Salary and rent has to be paid monthly, server and maintenance has to be paid monthly/annualy. You guys seriously all that is enough? Be logical, be realistic. GGG never promised that the server wont be laggy/desyncing, not the game will be balance all the time.

Just take the weekly micro patch as means for GGG to pay the salaries, rent and whatnot. One or two big patch (balance, QoL, stability) in 2month is great enough for me. The game is free, nobody force you to buy anything, and if you buy anything, please make it sincere.

For those who wanted to quit, just quit and PLEASE dont come back once this game is great.

TL:DR, stop being Cybrix and start being Kripp.
"
qazwedik wrote:
For those who donated, dont think that the total sum you've donated is enough to maintain devs. Seriously, even IF the total amount donated is over $300k, i still dont think it will be enough. Salary and rent has to be paid monthly, server and maintenance has to be paid monthly/annualy. You guys seriously all that is enough? Be logical, be realistic. GGG never promised that the server wont be laggy/desyncing, not the game will be balance all the time.

Just take the weekly micro patch as means for GGG to pay the salaries, rent and whatnot. One or two big patch (balance, QoL, stability) in 2month is great enough for me. The game is free, nobody force you to buy anything, and if you buy anything, please make it sincere.

For those who wanted to quit, just quit and PLEASE dont come back once this game is great.

Two sides to this coin. Even though it's free we should be free to point out what is annoying or needs addressing first in our opinions. To think other wise to me ism ridiculous.. yes very its very true that it's in beta so yes it's ok it has issues but if no one mentions them how do they know what needs to be addressed and from the players perspectives what should get the grease so to speak?

On the other hand I completely agree that if its that much of a bother to anyone that there are issues then they should stop playing.... it's BETA, it's going to have issues... so I agree... get over it or get on with something that will make you happy.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
Pavshaus wrote:
"
qazwedik wrote:
For those who donated, dont think that the total sum you've donated is enough to maintain devs.

Two sides to this coin.
get over it or get on with something that will make you happy.

I agree that we can report/complain any bug/imbalance, but dont complain about what they should do. Im pretty sure that they are trying their best since GGG is a bunch of D2 lovers and want to create a game they love what people love. Please note that Im not disagreeing with you. Im just saying that people should try to understand that microtransaction alone wont be enough to 'support' their 'salary' and cost of running this game, and micro is the only way to get them the money they needed. People need to understand and be reasonable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info