0.10.4b Patch Notes

I've hardly ever have performance issues and I run it on full settings. I think I was booted to the start-up screen only like, 5 times?
Looking good!
"
Kaw wrote:
I don't understand the critics.
The only problem I regularly have is desyncs. No performance issues, no crashes, nothing technical really.

Game runs stable for me but the desyncs alone are a very serious issue and if GGG would just finaly fix these (did they ever released an patch that contained any "reduced lags" feature? ), the game would be fine.

Performance issues will you get when you have 14 Skelletons, 9 Zombies, 3 Flame Sentinel Spectres and 6 Auras, all running at the same time, no matter how powerful your Hardware is, believe me. ;)
Disabling all Shadows helps very well but then the game really looks not that good anymore. I would recommend to add simple blob shadows that don't cost performance, so at least with the lowest Shadow Settings, the characters have some basic shadows and don't "hover" over the ground. ^^
I've fixed my de-sync issues.

All I did was stop playing this game and head back to Titan Quest.

Problem solved.
I don't desync, and I play this game many hours a day...improve your computers and your internet connections. I only desynced once (and died from it) and that was when the servers got hit with DOS attack.
"
Emil_kof wrote:
I don't desync, and I play this game many hours a day...improve your computers and your internet connections. I only desynced once (and died from it) and that was when the servers got hit with DOS attack.

Desync is a server side issue.

Client side lag is caused by congestion or dropped packets.

The two are very very different things.
"

Desync is a server side issue.

Wut?
"
Emil_kof wrote:

lol
I havent spend a single penny on this game and i think its great game.And if some of you crybabys just crys in forums how awful is game.Just dont play it.Or u are so stupid that u dont know how to uninstall game and not play it? And in first place why did u spend money on game if you complain all the time about it.You should first max out your char before spending money on game to e sure that u wont cry about it,that GGG eat your money away :D
One Piece
Maybe learn to read and write English before posting here and sounding like a complete down syndrome kid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info