0.10.4b Patch Notes

Soooo, am i the only one getting kick out of the game back to the menu? =/
Out of curiosity, is there a place to see which Uniques in particular are being added in, each patch?

I'd normally go to a wiki site or something, but the ones of been looking at either don't update straight away, or don't clarify which patch in particular the Uniques were added, so i'm unsure if i'm looking at old ones or new ones.

"
Legend1285 wrote:
Out of curiosity, is there a place to see which Uniques in particular are being added in, each patch?

I'd normally go to a wiki site or something, but the ones of been looking at either don't update straight away, or don't clarify which patch in particular the Uniques were added, so i'm unsure if i'm looking at old ones or new ones.

GGG doesn't announce uniques (never has), the community has to find them.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
any chance we can get an alternate coloring for rain of arrows? the gold arrows is too flashy to add on to the other flashy stuff happening in party fights
hi so when r the new skills coming out ?
"
Legend1285 wrote:

The beta general discussion has a stickied unique item list topic, the new ones are posted as people find them, usually takes max 24h for all the new ones to be posted.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
"
imofflol wrote:

Probably in a couple of hours. Just be patient.
*vibrates around the room singing* :)
"
imofflol wrote:

they usually post it about 12 hours at least before patch. So don't expect it today. Most likely tomorrow.
"
Rydis1 wrote:
"
imofflol wrote:

they usually post it about 12 hours at least before patch. So don't expect it today. Most likely tomorrow.

hum not really...they usualy post the patch note 30 min-1hr before they put it,not 12hrs lol
we should see it soon imo

I haven't bought anything yet cause their only for apperance. Now if looks could kill I would consider buying something. I'm not saying pay to win just the items they sell if they would help a little in the game would be great but just for apperance well I could care less how my charactor looks. Now if looks could kill!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info