0.10.4b Patch Notes

GGG please make Bestels hat as a shop item, all this gloving addons don't really work for some of us. Simple things like additional skin for Thicket Bow or some Pirate hat or costume would own. Just use stuff thats allready on NPC-s, or just sligtly change them so they don't look 100% same. I want my ranger to look like a "dirty-bloody" pirate!

TY
IGN: xSiCKoWx
Cheers for the patch. Good luck getting the support gems balanced for next week.

I suspect that even if you did have an art designer, who could simultaneously create high quality art, solve network problems, recode the entire game to achieve ultimate perfect balance and create new content all in one day... You would still get someone complaining that not enough is being done and you should do xyz as well.
Can we please have the art designer focus on adding ilvl to the items ingame instead of having folks spend time coding in work arounds to view item level such as hold alt key to view item level oh but wait that will only work on the trade screen or the now you can copy past items into your clipboard to view the item level. Seriously the amount of band aids that keep getting applied instead of fixing the root issues is turning the game into Path of Mummies.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
calm your tits, micro transactions are the way they make money from a FREE TO PLAY game stop bitching you probably haven't paid for anything in the game so you have no right to complain about it.
Sigh, every single day my mind just get blown away further of how utterly retarded little children are. I must stop reading the forums.
Great work, once again GGG.
I'm really impressed with what you guys have achieved so far!
These are the strangest of times:
Sanctuary is no longer a sanctuary and being Exiled is like coming home.
Balls, those look good. I might have to spend more money on this game after all (I thought I'd be done after the stash tab bundle). ><;
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Alts are 16:1 Chaos. You got that tough guy?

Sucks this doesnt have armor but wow this is nice for cyclone. Maybe with iron reflexes.
I quit PoE until shit is fixed. I'm tired fighting with RNG to keep going on 70+maps. Seriously, map system is broken, makes game extremely boring, when you fight RNG instead of monsters. Oh, and I got completely broken by trying to keep up on higher lvl maps. Hope GGG will fix that mess eventually. Performance issues should be also a top priority. For now, I'm not interested in new microtransactions, skills, items and other low priority stuff..

This game is fun up to level 80, after that, playing is boring and pointless because of terrible end-game system design..
I don't understand the critics.
The only problem I regularly have is desyncs. No performance issues, no crashes, nothing technical really.

Maybe it is an option to create an issue tracker? If the community can vote for priority (to a certain degree) this QQ will stop?

I think the releases are of high frequency and quality and the beta game itself is better than all final(!) Indy games I ever played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info