[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
Prong007 wrote:
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Prong007 wrote:

what i did was awaken orb shaper influenced ring with redeemer, and it counts as shaper on mark of the elder

Yeah thx, sounds like an idea, will do when I collected some more currency. Farrul, proper Pandemonius and well corrpupted Voidfletcher cracked a hole in my pocket. :)

Still leveling, currrently at lvl 78 and build is fun as hell so far.

Also thinking about changing FarShot with WindWard for my last ascendency, sounds defensive wise pretty awesome, not sure how huge the dps loss counts in.

thats what i did also, you dont need farshot that much since its mostly for clear, and ur clear should be 10/10 even without farshot so ye wind ward is much better
"
Hey, i have like 50-60ex to start this build, can i do it for farm t16 + some bosses (guardians and etc) fine??

with 50-60 you can probably do anything
Okay without thiefs torment at least early on its hell to level as ice shot.. damn these mana issues lol.
"
wotad wrote:
Okay without thiefs torment at least early on its hell to level as ice shot.. damn these mana issues lol.

I used two Praxis rings till maps, till level 22 a mana flask did the job.
Last edited by Prong007 on Jan 28, 2021, 1:11:57 AM
"
wotad wrote:

every league im getting enduring mana flask during leveling as drop, and boy, it works well.
Hello i'm new to this game, and your build was very well explained and sound amazing to follow so i did, i m lvl 85 now still poor, 20 chaos so can not yet buy voidfletcher, pandemonium amulette and the dying sun flask, but it s on my list.

https://pastebin.com/fYV92TCd

my ascendance is different i forgot to take +2 chain but it s gonna be my next ascendancy point.
i like far shot, but you are not taking it, is it worth it for my lvl, if not i guess i will refund it and take the +1 chain passive

I hesitate a bit about the anointing on my future pandemonium amulette,

whispering doom to get a second curse and have elemental weakness + sniper mark

or

taking heart of ice insead of whispering doom. I m going for the 1st choice but if you say the other one is better for me i take it.

once i got my 3 important items : voidfletcher, pandemonium and dying sun, i will do some better belt and boots.

So I've got a general idea of your build and try to follow it as much as possible but i do not master it at all

i don t really know how frenzy, endurance charge, and gail force work.
does my rune ok , and in a right order

I can solo t10 map alone but nothing more, but once in a group i m useless and get One shot from everyone

I would like to improve my dps and my survavibility if you got any advice i m listening

cheers and thanks for all the good informations that you gave
Last edited by acthouum on Jan 29, 2021, 4:59:39 AM
Enjoying ice shot alot im not following this tree but getting alot of help from the overall info.
Last edited by wotad on Jan 29, 2021, 12:43:27 AM
"
acthouum wrote:
Hello i'm new to this game, and your build was very well explained and sound amazing to follow so i did, i m lvl 85 now still poor, 20 chaos so can not yet buy voidfletcher, pandemonium amulette and the dying sun flask, but it s on my list.

https://pastebin.com/icjLUcdH

my ascendance is different i forgot to take +2 chain but it s gonna be my next ascendancy point.
i like far shot, but you are not taking it, is it worth it for my lvl, if not i guess i will refund it and take the +1 chain passive

I hesitate a bit about the anointing on my future pandemonium amulette,

whispering doom to get a second curse and have elemental weakness + sniper mark

or

taking heart of ice insead of whispering doom. I m going for the 1st choice but if you say the other one is better for me i take it.

once i got my 3 important items : voidfletcher, pandemonium and dying sun, i will do some better belt and boots.

So I've got a general idea of your build and try to follow it as much as possible but i do not master it at all

i don t really know how frenzy, endurance charge, and gail force work.
does my rune ok , and in a right order

I can solo t10 map alone but nothing more, but once in a group i m useless and get One shot from everyone

I would like to improve my dps and my survavibility if you got any advice i m listening

cheers and thanks for all the good informations that you gave

whispers of doom.

frenzy: farrul (if u farrul) / ice bite support on ice shot / disciple of slaughter / rare quiver with frenzy on hit / crafted bow or chest.
power charges: cluster jewel.
endurance: u dont rly need those.
Any experiences or thoughts on picking VaalPact to further push survivability?
"
Prong007 wrote:
Any experiences or thoughts on picking VaalPact to further push survivability?

will not prevent u from being 1shotted, will just help u to leech faster after non-lethal hits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info