[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Just figured out that frostbite rings are no longer shaper influenced. I guess mark ring does not make too much sense anymore. Any other suggestion, or just a rare with high life role and some dps stats?
Last edited by Prong007 on Jan 26, 2021, 5:24:38 PM
Ice Shot-Damage on full life-Added cold damage-Elemental damage with attacks-Chain support-Hypothermia

I got a tabula and this doesnt seem to clear that well , LMP or GMP clear much better at least early on?

Should I be doing

Ice Shot-Damage on full life-Added cold damage-Elemental damage with attacks - LMP/GMP and Ice Bite. Mirage archer is nice also..
Last edited by wotad on Jan 26, 2021, 11:51:37 PM
"
Prong007 wrote:
Just figured out that frostbite rings are no longer shaper influenced. I guess mark ring does not make too much sense anymore. Any other suggestion, or just a rare with high life role and some dps stats?

what i did was awaken orb shaper influenced ring with redeemer, and it counts as shaper on mark of the elder
"
wotad wrote:
Ice Shot-Damage on full life-Added cold damage-Elemental damage with attacks-Chain support-Hypothermia

I got a tabula and this doesnt seem to clear that well , LMP or GMP clear much better at least early on?

Should I be doing

Ice Shot-Damage on full life-Added cold damage-Elemental damage with attacks - LMP/GMP and Ice Bite. Mirage archer is nice also..

ascendancy order:
chain +1 -> arrows +2 -> tailwind.

u drop lmp once u get +2arrows.

dont use ice bite and added cold damage together.

ice bite serves as item to replace added cold damage if u have 7frenzy charges. 3x from tree + gloves corruption. that way ice bite will generate 7 frenzy charges for u and also providing u more damage than added cold.

due to how chain works now, better to not drop it. mirage archer is kind of quality of life gem, its up to u, use it or not. i personally find this gem totally useless.

in the end game, when ull have another source of frenzy gain, u may also drop ice bite and replace it with awakaned added cold.

once ull get ur 5L bow, put ur iceshot on 5L and place barrage setup in tabula. iceshot can clear packs pretty fine in 5L, while barrage for bossing actually needs everything u can get, the faster u kill bosses, the better it is for u, long fights will make u being dead.
"
Mmm_Salsa wrote:
I was wondering if Gathering Winds was still particularly effective now that it no longer gives +1000 evasion?

u can feel it. during leveling every ritual with bunch of mobs felt like "wtf where is my dodge?" and its even with 40/30 from phase acro.

generally tailwind is still mandatory stuff to pick there, u just dont take it as 1st anymore. as for dodging hits, it feels good once u get hyrri ire, if u ofc going for hyrri.
"
wotad wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQG8BLEFtQYjCIkM8g2ND6sRgRPaFHUVIBX9Fr8Z_hqNGwEbrSLqI_YkiyT9JpUr5yzpMfoylDOSN9Q51Dz-Ps9DE0p9TZJRR1VLVvpZRFqBWyZbr11oXkVhEGHiYetirGOnZdNsCGyMb1dwUnb3eBl6U3sUfwJ_K3_7gayExYazh3aJ04w2jYGNuY2_lQWVzJrxmyabjZu1nMSgn6OKpHikwqXLqXmqWLF8tMW3Ir3mwTPBoMHVwuzDOsPmyMzKqc6oz3rTftQj2cbbRtvn3Q3dRt7432_kauXm51To1um96xTtP-4O73rvj_C78Yry5vfP-WP5sfrr_MX9bv7I_94=

This is the current top dps for barrage/iceshot so far this league why is the tree so different to yours?

What dps can this max out at? Can it do 40m+ dps like the other build on this forum.

its different version for iceshot/barrage build.

im absolutely sure, that tree u gave serves for dex staking ice shot build. this is by far high-end build with best dps, but it relies on many unique mechanics. idea is too stack dex as much as u can. for this u need brutal restraint timeless jewel, which u gonna divine to get as much 5% dexterity as u can. to make a benefit from all that dex, u need a rare crafted bow which gives u flat cold dmg based on amount of dex u have. on top of it u use fractal thoughts helm with +1 barrage arrow(usually almost never exists on market), this helm provides u even more flat dmg based on dex. some ppl using hyrri demise quiver, as it gives flat dmg for dex too, but i think voidfletcher is generally better, at least in past 2 leagues.

to roll all of that u need pretty much, a lot of currency. so, such version is not starting build, its endgame build, to which u will transition from normal iceshot build, once ull have enough resources to afford it.
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Prong007 wrote:

what i did was awaken orb shaper influenced ring with redeemer, and it counts as shaper on mark of the elder

Yeah thx, sounds like an idea, will do when I collected some more currency. Farrul, proper Pandemonius and well corrpupted Voidfletcher cracked a hole in my pocket. :)

Still leveling, currrently at lvl 78 and build is fun as hell so far.

Also thinking about changing FarShot with WindWard for my last ascendency, sounds defensive wise pretty awesome, not sure how huge the dps loss counts in.

Last edited by Prong007 on Jan 27, 2021, 8:31:57 AM
Hi, having a blast with this build, but kinda dont know which upgrades i should get next... I have about 11ex saved up atm.

Thought about getting a new rare bow since I think it would give me the biggest dps boost, but not sure how much I would need to craft one.

Here is my pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/t3ue4Scx

Thanks
"
tffiad wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQG8BLEFtQYjCIkM8g2ND6sRgRPaFHUVIBX9Fr8Z_hqNGwEbrSLqI_YkiyT9JpUr5yzpMfoylDOSN9Q51Dz-Ps9DE0p9TZJRR1VLVvpZRFqBWyZbr11oXkVhEGHiYetirGOnZdNsCGyMb1dwUnb3eBl6U3sUfwJ_K3_7gayExYazh3aJ04w2jYGNuY2_lQWVzJrxmyabjZu1nMSgn6OKpHikwqXLqXmqWLF8tMW3Ir3mwTPBoMHVwuzDOsPmyMzKqc6oz3rTftQj2cbbRtvn3Q3dRt7432_kauXm51To1um96xTtP-4O73rvj_C78Yry5vfP-WP5sfrr_MX9bv7I_94=

This is the current top dps for barrage/iceshot so far this league why is the tree so different to yours?

What dps can this max out at? Can it do 40m+ dps like the other build on this forum.

its different version for iceshot/barrage build.

im absolutely sure, that tree u gave serves for dex staking ice shot build. this is by far high-end build with best dps, but it relies on many unique mechanics. idea is too stack dex as much as u can. for this u need brutal restraint timeless jewel, which u gonna divine to get as much 5% dexterity as u can. to make a benefit from all that dex, u need a rare crafted bow which gives u flat cold dmg based on amount of dex u have. on top of it u use fractal thoughts helm with +1 barrage arrow(usually almost never exists on market), this helm provides u even more flat dmg based on dex. some ppl using hyrri demise quiver, as it gives flat dmg for dex too, but i think voidfletcher is generally better, at least in past 2 leagues.

to roll all of that u need pretty much, a lot of currency. so, such version is not starting build, its endgame build, to which u will transition from normal iceshot build, once ull have enough resources to afford it.

Thanks for answering my questions.
Hey, i have like 50-60ex to start this build, can i do it for farm t16 + some bosses (guardians and etc) fine??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info