[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Hello! I have been trying to follow this guide, i feel like the clear is fine but the single target is absolutely horrible. Could u mind checking my gear and telling me whats the problem? Tried with both voidfletcher and hyrris quiver

My pob: https://pastebin.com/8cN8cQnk

Thanks!
"
m1gu wrote:
Hello! I have been trying to follow this guide, i feel like the clear is fine but the single target is absolutely horrible. Could u mind checking my gear and telling me whats the problem? Tried with both voidfletcher and hyrris quiver

Thanks!

I think you gave me the wrong POB, its a witch necro pob lolz
but from your items you could change the quiver and get voidfletcher (with phys to cold if possible) its huge boost single target dps. Also some of your gems arent lvl 20, your eye jewels are kinda bad, no crit multi, and try to get a stygian vise for an extra eye jewel, these changes should help a shit ton
Last edited by AdonFPS on Sep 29, 2020, 1:23:17 PM
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
m1gu wrote:

Thanks!

I think you gave me the wrong POB, its a witch necro pob lolz
but from your items you could change the quiver and get voidfletcher (with phys to cold if possible) its huge boost single target dps. Also some of your gems arent lvl 20, your eye jewels are kinda bad, no crit multi, and try to get a stygian vise for an extra eye jewel, these changes should help a shit ton

Yeah sorry about the PoB lol, this is the correct one https://pastebin.com/VLbdKa3w

Its just seems kinda crazy to me that currently i am struggling with t14 map bosses, and just by adding a few abyss jewels it should magically be wonderful lol

Thanks though
Its not just the jewels, i replied based on the items u linked, not the pob, and i can already see some mistakes on your pob, remove one point of life next to blood drinker, try to get to trickery and assassination. I would say for now drop fractal thoughts, get a rare helmet with INT, remove int nodes and try to get the dmg nodes i said. you're also missing 2 jewel sockets, if you have any orb of regrets left i would suggest removing the bottom left nodes since they are more for late game (90~lvl), get enlighten lvl 3, get precision to lvl 7 for more accuracy, youre not at 100% chance to hit atm, thats basically it, is just the small details that make a diffrence

and you rly need to get rid of the pierce implicit on your voidfletcher, it ruins the chains
Last edited by AdonFPS on Sep 29, 2020, 1:39:29 PM
"
AdonFPS wrote:
Its not just the jewels, i replied based on the items u linked, not the pob, and i can already see some mistakes on your pob, remove one point of life next to blood drinker, try to get to trickery and assassination. I would say for now drop fractal thoughts, get a rare helmet with INT, remove int nodes and try to get the dmg nodes i said. you're also missing 2 jewel sockets, if you have any orb of regrets left i would suggest removing the bottom left nodes since they are more for late game (90~lvl), get enlighten lvl 3, get precision to lvl 7 for more accuracy, youre not at 100% chance to hit atm, thats basically it, is just the small details that make a diffrence

and you rly need to get rid of the pierce implicit on your voidfletcher, it ruins the chains

Noted. Will report back in few days.
Thanks for the help!
"
m1gu wrote:
"
AdonFPS wrote:

Noted. Will report back in few days.
Thanks for the help!

No problem hope everything works out, like i said its the small diffrences that make a big diff, oh and also try to annoint throatseeker.
Last edited by AdonFPS on Sep 29, 2020, 1:59:34 PM
looks a bit better now.

also, keep in mind info about lioneye

a. its good at start, because it gives u some crit chance, which u lack at start.
b. it takes not much points to pick claw cluster of nodes there.
c. once u get more exa in ur wallet, u should consider to drop lioneye in favor of cluster jewels.

cluster jewels will provide u more dps, power charges, blind (if u not going for pandemonius)

large 8-9skils - martial prowness+feed the fury+fuel the fight is still best.
medium1 4-5skills - cold conduction + stormrider (this one is a must have, whole cluster setup is about this jewel)
medium2 4-5skills - curse cluster jewel with blind, if u dont have pandemonius or dont trust into abyss jewel blind much. if u have pandemonius u can place there some more cold dps clusters or just fill it with abyss jewel to not waste points.
small 2-3skills - ideally u want fettle. but its 1ex price, so picking any 8% hp node there will be fine. getting 12%hp/16% from 3 points is actually nice.

u should consider to move to such setup when u have good crit chance or enoguh money to get it.

there is also a lot of stuff to mention, like replicas, which u can fit in here. generally this build has so much options to be geared up, that it can result in like 10~ different variants.
Hey! I did the changes you suggested, and dropped lioneyes for some cluster action. The build feels amazing now.
Thank you for your help!

PoB if anyones interested: https://pastebin.com/MsTxvMiS
"
Hey fellas. I have searched a lot of stuff but couldn't find best stuff for cluster jewels.

Can we use 2x large 4x medium 4x small cluster for build? I am hitting 95lv today.

And what mods should i try to get on those cluster jewels ? I have quite good amount of currency but i dont wanna spend 10exalt on 1 cluster.

Another coupe questions :
For gloves : shall i go for 2 abyss socket uniq gloves or temple modded gloves with %50 dmg against chilled enemies + 70+ life and 70+ resists?

For boots : shall i go for typical rare boots with tons of MS Life Resist OR
2 abyss jewel unique boots or Atziri step for %15 spell dodge?

For helmet : which is more important Barrage enchant or -9 cold resist delve mod?

For quiver : voidfletcher or rare with extra arrow?

For chestplate : i was thinking to use farrul but realized i might generate power charge with jewels and go for hyrri for extra survival and damage. But for the rings i am not sure. if 2x taming or rare rings etc.?

If some1 help me with all those topics i would be really happy. i wanna keep playing the game instead afking at myhideout trying to figure out what to buy/craft/use.

thank you!

dont go for clusters imo, too expensive for miminal dps diff

both unique gloves are really nice for extra dps but with abyss you get 0 resistances. try to get ele weakness on temple gloves if u wanna get those.

go rare boots with big hp roll

barrage enhance

voidfletcher way more dmg than rare with +1.

sure u can experiment with the chest, if u find another way to get power charges, but remember u also get aspect of the cat, which means as and permanently up max frenzy charges.
2Adon, did u ever PoB?

2qHEjQbIHtt, dont use double cluster setup in this build, u really short on points here, and clusters generally not providing u as much dps as they do for chaos DoT builds.

best jewels.. i ll quote myself.

"
large 8-9skils - martial prowness+feed the fury+fuel the fight is still best.
medium1 4-5skills - cold conduction + stormrider (this one is a must have, whole cluster setup is about this jewel)
medium2 4-5skills - curse cluster jewel with blind, if u dont have pandemonius or dont trust into abyss jewel blind much. if u have pandemonius u can place there some more cold dps clusters or just fill it with abyss jewel to not waste points.
small 2-3skills - ideally u want fettle. but its 1ex price, so picking any 8% hp node there will be fine. getting 12%hp/16% from 3 points is actually nice.

gloves, abyss gloves is good option for some damage. u should check what gives more dps to u in pob, ur options:

- abyss gloves with 2x good flat damage jewels.
- hands if hight templar with crit+frenzy charge corrupt
- ur temple gloves with dmg vs chilled AND craft increased dmg while leeching.

boots

typical ms/resists if ur gloves are unique and not giving u resists, otherwise atziri step if its coupled with hyrri.

helmet - barrage enchant. most likely ull make -9 by ur own on this helm, by chaos/fossil spam.

quiver - up to u, rare one will take some time to craft, most likely via chaos spam, and also gives u some nice hp, up to 99hp. u can roll something really nice there. spike point base, shaper or warlord base 85lvl+.

chestplate - u should investigate more about farrul, u missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info