[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
Schwieger wrote:
For my Barrage Setup: what is better:

Barrage - Awakened Added Cold Damage - Awakened Cold Penetration - Elemental Damage - Inspiration - Damage on Full Life

or should i swap Inspiration for Hypothermia?

Check on path of building.
Thanks for the detailed guide, I'm planning to give this buils a try.

But one question, while using Hyrri's how to generate Frenzys? For IceShot I could swap AddCold with IceBite, but how to generate in boss fights?
"
Prong007 wrote:
Thanks for the detailed guide, I'm planning to give this buils a try.

But one question, while using Hyrri's how to generate Frenzys? For IceShot I could swap AddCold with IceBite, but how to generate in boss fights?

um you can't, i guess you could try vaal portal with blood rage but i dont see any other way to generate frenzys in boss fight other than using farruls fur
Thx for the quick reply.

Another alternativ could be a rare quiver with the frenzy on crit enchant. But I would like to try out Voidfletcher, so I‘ll go with Ferrul.
Looks like ill try this bow build.. stuck between this , burning arrow and elemental hit but like no idea what to do with elemental hit.
Last edited by wotad on Jan 25, 2021, 11:20:54 PM
just did sirus deathless with this good build
Cassia supremacy
Last edited by oa7x on Jan 26, 2021, 12:11:43 AM
SO im thinking ill do Ice shot now im deciding between this build and another yours on POB is around like 23m dps while the other one is 43m dps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3007786/page/1

Whats the real difference I guess your gear is easier to get while this one is max?
Last edited by wotad on Jan 26, 2021, 3:14:12 AM
Hi--started this build yesterday and so far I'm loving it. However, I noticed that the POB I followed yesterday changed today. Don't wanna bother you for a full detailed report, but could you briefly share what the major changes you made were?
I was wondering if Gathering Winds was still particularly effective now that it no longer gives +1000 evasion?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQG8BLEFtQYjCIkM8g2ND6sRgRPaFHUVIBX9Fr8Z_hqNGwEbrSLqI_YkiyT9JpUr5yzpMfoylDOSN9Q51Dz-Ps9DE0p9TZJRR1VLVvpZRFqBWyZbr11oXkVhEGHiYetirGOnZdNsCGyMb1dwUnb3eBl6U3sUfwJ_K3_7gayExYazh3aJ04w2jYGNuY2_lQWVzJrxmyabjZu1nMSgn6OKpHikwqXLqXmqWLF8tMW3Ir3mwTPBoMHVwuzDOsPmyMzKqc6oz3rTftQj2cbbRtvn3Q3dRt7432_kauXm51To1um96xTtP-4O73rvj_C78Yry5vfP-WP5sfrr_MX9bv7I_94=

This is the current top dps for barrage/iceshot so far this league why is the tree so different to yours?

What dps can this max out at? Can it do 40m+ dps like the other build on this forum.
Last edited by wotad on Jan 26, 2021, 1:20:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info