PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Thanks for keeping us all updated, Jeff. I hope you guys can get some sleep now.
entered first heist insta crashed :D
Is my Atlas progress in Standard supposed to be reset?

Had 80something maps/154, now at 2/154. Stil have the watchstones...
Please figure out how to allow us to transfer our MTX to PC.

I'd prefer to not abandon my time investment in PoE but I really don't have a place in my life for how poorly PoE runs on PS4 and I am unwilling to double my invested money to acquire the same MTX on PC.
"
oALIASo wrote:
Please figure out how to allow us to transfer our MTX to PC.

I'd prefer to not abandon my time investment in PoE but I really don't have a place in my life for how poorly PoE runs on PS4 and I am unwilling to double my invested money to acquire the same MTX on PC.

It will never happen. You either play on PC without MTX, stay with PS4 or play on PS4 and buy your MTX on PC.

Besides this the wrong place in the Forum to raise this issue.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Sep 24, 2020, 8:57:04 AM
This is going great playing for an hour and already had 3 crashes
"
Is my Atlas progress in Standard supposed to be reset?

Had 80something maps/154, now at 2/154. Stil have the watchstones...

When i remember correct you need just complete one map again then he recognize alls maps you allready did.
One hour ingame second heist baam BlueScreen......

All sounds off bloom reduced to minimum all the BS to make your terrible trash game run "smoother" one hour in hahaha. Wasnt expecting any difference than the usual crash of exile experience but, this in a new record for me...
everytime something
Thank you guys for the work! Appreciate the continuous work to get the server up. I'm excited.
crashed twice once on the climb second in my first heist the trial run worked 2nd time round but lost some good loot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info