PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

So... Can I go to sleep? Try tomorrow? Lol.
Haven't actually finished downloading yet... 11.7/19.8GB, 68 minutes left (zzzz)
Hey Jeff, can we get an answer on the remaining in queue thing? I'm going to anyways, It'd be nice to have an idea of how long though.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I didn't thought this could get anymore disappointing, but there you go. Not even an exact time for when the servers come online, while many waited for this moment since the Launch of Heist on PC this Friday. Truly sad GGG.
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
Hey Jeff, can we get an answer on the remaining in queue thing? I'm going to anyways, It'd be nice to have an idea of how long though.
You're safe to leave the queue. I don't have an ETA at the moment, but will provide an update on the issue as soon as I have news.
It's at the point now where I feel I should be legally within my rights to demand that my purchases on the console should be refunded or transferred to my PC-bound account. This is not a functional product. This violates consumer rights.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Sep 23, 2020, 6:42:23 PM
Cheers for the info Jeff. Good luck.
Yikes, doesn’t sound good. Thanks for the update
So...see you tomorrow then :(
Imagine wanting to play this game on console. Lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info