PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Due to a technical issue being experienced with the PlayStation deploy, the realm is going to remain offline while we investigate the issue and work out a solution. We apologise for the inconvenience.

EDIT 11:03am NZT: The issue itself is going to require a client update. We're currently compiling an update internally; if it works, we hope to have it deployed sometime this afternoon. EDIT: This unfortunately didn't resolve the issue.

EDIT2 3:13pm NZT: We're still working on the problem. As of right now I have no news to share in regards to a timeline, sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT3: 4:14pm NZT: We're currently compiling another speculative fix for the issue. This will take a few hours to compile and test, at which point we'll have a better idea on an ETA.

EDIT4 7:12pm NZT: We're still working. As mentioned in my previous post we have a build compiling, which we're waiting to test as soon as possible tonight. Right now it's a waiting game. When the build is done and tested, I will post an update with what to expect.

EDIT5 9:50pm NZT: We've finished testing the earlier mentioned fix, which appears to have resolved the technical issue. We will be deploying the update ASAP, my current estimate is 1-2 hours. I'll post an update when a time is locked in place.

EDIT6 11:29pm NZT: We're currently deploying the update to the PlayStation store. The update should become available within the next 10 to 15 minutes for download.

EDIT7 11:42pm NZT:The update can be found on the PlayStation store now. We'll be opening the login server momentarily.

EDIT8 11:59pm NZT:We've opened the login servers. You should now be able to get in-game. If you're stuck in queue, please re-enter it. If you have an error message that an update is available, please close your client and check for update.
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Oct 20, 2020, 6:14:23 PM
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2020, 3:43:25 AM
..... always have problems. this is desmotivate the players
Wann gehts circa weiter? Heute?
Well maybe tomorrow for everyone
Last edited by OIDRIO on Sep 24, 2020, 12:45:35 AM
as expected from GGG. Nothing new here. PlayStation will never get love it deserves...
Thanks for letting us know promptly. I truly appreciate it.

Should players who are in Queue stay in the queue, or is this queue a dead end?
RIP.
Thanks Jeff. This is disappointing. On the brightside there aren't many people who play on PS4. At least I can't crash!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
C'mon let us in already! It's 4 in the morning here and I'm tired of waiting!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info