PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
This really sucks guys. I have to go back to work in 20 minutes and I am going to miss out on the league start. The start is the best time to play because you get to raced and compare yourself to the top people. GGG I hope this goes well and we don't lose some of our player base because of this. I hope everyone has a great time this league start. Once it does start.

Don't worry, it will be down for another 10 hours. lol
We're currently deploying the update to the PlayStation store. The update should become available within the next 10 to 15 minutes for download.
oh sweet
Nvm. Just on time
Last edited by frzhmd on Sep 24, 2020, 7:31:17 AM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We're currently deploying the update to the PlayStation store. The update should become available within the next 10 to 15 minutes for download.

Yuhuuuu.and Good night.
Finaly ty
"
This really sucks guys. I have to go back to work in 20 minutes and I am going to miss out on the league start. The start is the best time to play because you get to raced and compare yourself to the top people. GGG I hope this goes well and we don't lose some of our player base because of this. I hope everyone has a great time this league start. Once it does start.

Feel sorry for you.

Still, the PS4 start is not that important as it is on PC. People get to sell things much much slower so even starting one day later you can be still on time.
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
OdaWoDas wrote:

Realm Down?

Reinstalled the game. No patch available? Am i doing something wrong?

You aren't waiting

I'm glad. I thought I have to reinstall my PS4 again.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

great news do you know the file size?
yasssssss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info