What We're Working On

Please don't nerf heist difficulty too much to the point we steam roll it xwx.
Hexblast:

Started from level 28 with this and currently progressing t16s/the end game. Has been a struggle from the get-go, the dps does not feel worth it for the setup investment to get hexblast at its maximum stacks.

Also did some testing with a friend and the time taken to max Doom seems to vary even with all conditions the same (used Fated End to test the timing). We thought this was server ticks but the variance are 1s of difference each time whereas server ticks are 0.033s so not sure if there is a possible issue there.

Bottomline is that the dmg is extremely weak, the set up is even more difficult than other skills which can do a lot more dmg so it doesn't feel worth it to continue with this build. Even if i possibly max out gear it only feels mediocre for the investment put into it

Could I ask also if you can communicate if there are intentions to change these skills mid-league? Otherwise we can assume the norm that skills don't get buffed mid-league and will switch off to other builds. Thanks for reading!

Edit: Also if there's a better way to telegraph when the Doom stack is max it will vastly improve the player experience
Last edited by July on Sep 22, 2020, 5:59:55 PM
I tried to level flame wall and splitting steel but they were both bugged I guess that was rough. Anyways here are the skills I have some feedback on.

Flame Wall - Aside from being bugged the damage is there and using it as with projectiles feels good. One thing I was hoping for though is to use it as its own skill but it just feels weird. It is too thin and increasing AOE just makes it longer. So it is frustrating to use it as the main skill because you only get portions of packs and either have to cast multiple or hope they walk through it. Spell cascade could fix this if they were all clumped and not spread out causing the same issue.

Firestorm - Thematically this skill is cool and looks powerful. Unfortunately it just does not feel powerful. To me it feels to have a mixed identity and not great at any one thing while also losing its old playstyle. Currently only way I see myself playing it even as a secondary skill is if I get the alt quality that increases the meteor damage.

Discharge - I am not gonna lie. I love this so very much, once I switched to it. It felt so great, I was able switch to it really early too which I love not having to wait till maps. This one for me was a homerun. One thing for me right now though is that the ignites seem to be lack luster but I am not finished with he build. But it feels great to play and reward to setup curses flame wall and then discharge on a boss while also being good for clear with secondary skills.

Splitting steel/steel skills - Again this was bugged and I have only start leveling this character but the impale call of steel gameplay feels really good. I am enjoying it quite a lot, only thing I worry about is damage/balance in the end game but as far as feel this one is great as well. Will be trying lancing steel soon though. I agree with some that the call of steel could have some tweaks but the concept is there and is good.
"
Quin69 wrote:
Steel Skills Balancing

Steel skills force you to use a melee weapon but use projectile attacks, making it almost impossible to scale well into the endgame compared to other similar skills (reason: because you cannot benefit from warcrys or half of the nodes on the tree because they are labeled with "Melee" or "Bow")

My feedback would be that GGG could make steel skills function with warcrys OR straight up buff them in order for them to do similar damage to other similar abilities.

OH and maximum of 12 Steel Shards for lancing steel feels AWFUL - maybe a way to increase max ammo???

love you guys, keep up the good work!

- Quon62

If only you knew how long it took for him to type this response
"
Instability01 wrote:
"
Quin69 wrote:
Steel Skills Balancing

Steel skills force you to use a melee weapon but use projectile attacks, making it almost impossible to scale well into the endgame compared to other similar skills (reason: because you cannot benefit from warcrys or half of the nodes on the tree because they are labeled with "Melee" or "Bow")

My feedback would be that GGG could make steel skills function with warcrys OR straight up buff them in order for them to do similar damage to other similar abilities.

OH and maximum of 12 Steel Shards for lancing steel feels AWFUL - maybe a way to increase max ammo???

- Quon62

????please dont listen to this clown

YEP
"
Quin69 wrote:
Steel Skills Balancing

- Quon62

mhmm...i think this person have a stroke? pls help him
"
Quin69 wrote:
Steel Skills Balancing

- Quon62

I think the new steel skills work fine, personally.
"
Quin69 wrote:
Steel Skills Balancing

- Quon62

don't worry about this guy, he is just trolling
POG
Don't let the haters(reddit)get you down GGG, Love ya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info