[3.15] Purifying Flame Miner | Surviving the Nerf Fest | League Start Viable | All Content Cleared

"
SerAbusay wrote:
Hey dude, thanks for the build !

I planned to try a miner for the first time and I wanted to follow your guide, but I have a small problem.

The PoB link in your PoB section don't seem to work for me, perhaps I'm dumb, but just wanted to ask.
Does it work perfectly for you ?

Thanks !

Just updated
Make sure you're using PoB community fork for the PoB
I'm trying this now currently and I like it... just getting the issue that regen is terrible (lvl 45) and no leech. Any suggestions? And how is this solved later on?
"
Red_Devil_666 wrote:
I'm trying this now currently and I like it... just getting the issue that regen is terrible (lvl 45) and no leech. Any suggestions? And how is this solved later on?

Lab node "Pyromaniac" helps with that
Hey the 6L Damage set up on the website is different from POB which one is right?
In PoB the calcs state that we're using frenzy charges. Where is that coming from? Apparently i'm too blind to find that one :)
Loving this build so far, leveling was a breeze and I clear T10 maps at the minute on a 5l Tremor Rod and rest of my gear isn't great just some average life rolls and resistances, looking forward to what it feels like with some more investment. Made some slight adjustments to it, I use Purifying Flames, Charged Mines, Minefield, Combustion, Inspiration in a 5l at the minute which gives me more DPS, 6l would add Trap and Mine Damage. Also why do you not recommend Machina Mitts? Seems dope for this build.
Last edited by Prov1eh on Apr 20, 2021, 5:03:37 AM
"
Prov1eh wrote:
...Also why do you not recommend Machina Mitts? Seems dope for this build.

I've actually just bought that 1 hour ago and it's awesome. Way more tanky now :D
"
Red_Devil_666 wrote:
"
Prov1eh wrote:
...Also why do you not recommend Machina Mitts? Seems dope for this build.

I've actually just bought that 1 hour ago and it's awesome. Way more tanky now :D

Not going to lie. These went right over my head as an option. I will definitely look into them.
Nice build, I decided to go for dual wand setup (+1 phys, spell crit, spell flat, spell %) because that way I don't have to link staff (just buy cheap 6L body armor, slam essence - DONE. Wands were surprisingly cheap too, paid 23C total for both). I think I like this miner better than Glacial Cascade which is iffy to aim for good single target.

Overall - rocking all content pretty well, deleting bosses, but in ultimatum it can get tricky when overwhelmed by constantly spawning hordes of mobs - especially painful are haste aura rares as this limits time you can just spam mine placement for bigger chains, but it's passable.. Can full clear most ultimatums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info