[3.15] Purifying Flame Miner | Surviving the Nerf Fest | League Start Viable | All Content Cleared

I'll try your build for league start cheers mate !
"
Awà wrote:
I'll try your build for league start cheers mate !

Cheers! Let me know how fast you down some bosses sir. I'd love to hear of your results.
If I switch Purifying Flame out for another fire skill like Blazing Salvo will it brick the build?

I leaning towards league starting this but might want to try a different skill gem as I didn't really like PF the last time I tried it.
I have been playing this for 3 times now. Last league start, pvt league start and ssf. Very good job with this build, this is my first miner and i absolutely like it.
would flame wall buff this build's damage?
"
KubgiN wrote:

no flame wall is fire damage over time . so it wont benefit form our mine damage or crit so it would be a waste in this case
"
Pukeysta wrote:
If I switch Purifying Flame out for another fire skill like Blazing Salvo will it brick the build?

I leaning towards league starting this but might want to try a different skill gem as I didn't really like PF the last time I tried it.

For the most part, miners are interchangeable with skills. While I haven't tested blazing salvo, it has all the same tags and shouldn't be an issue. You won't need the physical conversion however opening up some gear spots. I believe PathofMatth has a blazing salvo miner build.
"
husuttaja wrote:
I have been playing this for 3 times now. Last league start, pvt league start and ssf. Very good job with this build, this is my first miner and i absolutely like it.

I'm glad to hear it!
"
KubgiN wrote:

Purifying flame does not have a projectile tag. I do not believe the bonus flat damage applies here.
Hey dude, thanks for the build !

I planned to try a miner for the first time and I wanted to follow your guide, but I have a small problem.

The PoB link in your PoB section don't seem to work for me, perhaps I'm dumb, but just wanted to ask.
Does it work perfectly for you ?

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info