[3.15] Purifying Flame Miner | Surviving the Nerf Fest | League Start Viable | All Content Cleared

hi, got to say i love this build.
managing all content so far, only thing iv done slightly different/not mentioned is iv added phasing to a flask, made dealing with the ultimatum encounters a LOT easier, as noticed most of my deaths on those were coming from being body blocked while my flame dash was on cool down, can't body block me if i can just phase threw em :D
Last edited by TwistedGlory666 on Apr 23, 2021, 6:28:41 AM
I found this forum a few hours before the start of the league and decided on PF mine.
This build was able to clear T16 at no cost, and at a higher cost it was able to clear all the content.
When the build is completed to some extent, I bought Headhunter and enjoyed farming.
Thank you for writing the forum.
Wondering if anyone can help me here. I'm at level 90 and starting to hit a bit of a wall with this build. Part of the problem is that I can't afford a T6 Tremor Rod - but I am getting frustrated at how often I'm dying in maps without even a fast clear speed.

Link to my build: https://pastebin.com/pdQsk0MS

Just FYI I'm not saying this build is bad, I am a relatively inexperienced player so I may be making some critical errors.
"
Yzan wrote:
Wondering if anyone can help me here. I'm at level 90 and starting to hit a bit of a wall with this build. Part of the problem is that I can't afford a T6 Tremor Rod - but I am getting frustrated at how often I'm dying in maps without even a fast clear speed.

Just FYI I'm not saying this build is bad, I am a relatively inexperienced player so I may be making some critical errors.

Make Armageddon Brand 4L and add Combustion support.
Combustion support has the effect of lowering the enemy's Fire resistance.
To set up Purifying Flame, remove Charged Mines, Elemental Focus and add Trap and Mine Damage, Concentrated Effect.
Add Inspiration or Elemental Focus if you can buy 6L of Tremor Rod.

Then buy Xoph's Blood Amulet and apply Counterweight with oil.
Really good build, thank you. Have you made a VD Tankomancer build in the past? If so, I think I played it, was the best build for me ever :)
"
moemith wrote:
"
Yzan wrote:

To set up Purifying Flame, remove Charged Mines, Elemental Focus and add Trap and Mine Damage, Concentrated Effect.

Thanks for this! I did what you said and it's improved everything. I can't afford Xoph's Blood Amulet yet - should I take the avatar of fire notable until I can?
"
Yzan wrote:
"
moemith wrote:
"
Yzan wrote:

Thanks for this! I did what you said and it's improved everything. I can't afford Xoph's Blood Amulet yet - should I take the avatar of fire notable until I can?

Yes you should. You can drop avatar once you have xoph's and will see another damage increase.
"
von_Thurgau wrote:
Really good build, thank you. Have you made a VD Tankomancer build in the past? If so, I think I played it, was the best build for me ever :)

While the VD was not me, i'm glad you liked this build!
Can this build really insta-phase most bosses?
Seeing you struggle so much with drox on video made me question that, but maybe it was because of your gear there so that's why I'm asking :p
Not sure if it can like insta-phase, but on low life A9 seems not so problem for me so far.
Last edited by Projaxtv on May 7, 2021, 6:36:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info