[3.15] Purifying Flame Miner | Surviving the Nerf Fest | League Start Viable | All Content Cleared

"
f1rstborn wrote:

https://pastebin.com/fT1jRH8U make sure you are using community fork friend. Let me know if you still have problems!

That link works for me perfectly. Thank you very much for answering.
Saving 3.13
Will there be any more updates to the build? Excited to try this build. Nish work mate.
Great work dude!
Would be nice to see some update for the 3.13 league.
I will start with Purifying Flame miner, any help are welcome :D
Loving this build!
"
vocea wrote:
Loving this build!

Glad to hear it! We were able to hit reds and down sirus on a 5 link. After 6-linking we will test higher awakener levels. Very satisfied with the 3.13 performance.
Wow. Feels nice to delete bosses in SSF league start for once. Took a bit to get used to the miner playstyle but once I did, wow. Super simple build path and not complicated to gear. Level 85 with double wands in T10 and loving it. Found an all res / life talisman with Whispers of Doom and trying to decide how I want to run a second curse!
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
Wow. Feels nice to delete bosses in SSF league start for once. Took a bit to get used to the miner playstyle but once I did, wow. Super simple build path and not complicated to gear. Level 85 with double wands in T10 and loving it. Found an all res / life talisman with Whispers of Doom and trying to decide how I want to run a second curse!

Flammability and elemental weakness for damage, or perhaps temp chains for a little more defense.
Any update on the best stats for a bow?
are there specific gem links for leveling i should be using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info