[3.15] Purifying Flame Miner | Surviving the Nerf Fest | League Start Viable | All Content Cleared

i've read the argument that puriflying flame is better than glacial cascade, tho some youtubers are playing glacial cascade atm.
Why is that?
Are those skills interchangeable?
"
gelu295 wrote:
i've read the argument that puriflying flame is better than glacial cascade, tho some youtubers are playing glacial cascade atm.
Why is that?
Are those skills interchangeable?

The skills are largely interchangeable in a build like this one. Like literally 4-6 skill points and 0 equipment difference. GC has a higher potential DPS with optimal mind placement slapping the +200% damage on the last blast. PF, on average, has better damage. It requires 0 placement and, due to the shockwave mechanic, actually doesn't punish you for being drunk while playing. (trust me). You can detonate mines that are out of direct interaction range with the target and still keep DPS up.
Last edited by f1rstborn on Oct 5, 2020, 12:49:38 PM
i am currently playing this build, it is very nice. my first time playing mines, love it! i do have a few questions.
1 how do i increase the damage outside of the passivge tree pob? i feel like my damage is slowing down. especially in delves.
2 what kind of gear do i need? armor, es or evasion base?
3 i play on xbox and prices are very high, what is a good alternative for the chest until i can afford kaom?
4 can i use the same tree if i want to switch to ball lightning?
5 since i play on console pressing alot of buttons is not going well, is there a cast when damage taken setup i can use for steelskin?
6 can it do all league mecanics? blight, delirium, legion, delve?

lets see how far i can push this build
"
TA1NO wrote:
i am currently playing this build, it is very nice. my first time playing mines, love it! i do have a few questions.
1 how do i increase the damage outside of the passivge tree pob? i feel like my damage is slowing down. especially in delves.
2 what kind of gear do i need? armor, es or evasion base?
3 i play on xbox and prices are very high, what is a good alternative for the chest until i can afford kaom?
4 can i use the same tree if i want to switch to ball lightning?
5 since i play on console pressing alot of buttons is not going well, is there a cast when damage taken setup i can use for steelskin?
6 can it do all league mecanics? blight, delirium, legion, delve?

lets see how far i can push this build

1. Damage is increased by more damage modifiers (6 linking)/bear trap>Enemies take more damage (helm enchant)Crit Multi>Lowering resists>Spell damage/mine damage/elemental damage. There are lots of sources to min max this actually, I've seen some get as high as 3m/mine
2. Evasion base is your best bet, but we are not stacking forms of increased and relying heavily on dodge and blind to keep us safe
3. Any chest with high life or that balances resists will be the best way to go
4. Tree set up is (almost) identical. Will need to lose Divine fury and avatar of fire in favor of additional lightning scaling
5. yes. CWDT steel skin or immortal call are your best bets. You'd want to keep their levels low to proc often, i'd suggest immortal call.
6. I did every league mechanic with this up until early end game. So A8 sirus, map deliriums etc were no problem. I did not attempt to do delirious maps.
Is the build updated?
"
Perzival3 wrote:
Is the build updated?

It is indeed.
do you have a new PoB link? The one in the post does not work
Last edited by ArrX8 on Jan 14, 2021, 2:40:18 AM
I mean mana reserved is gone and we will not notice it? The damage? Fine, but i feel like the mana change is quite big.
"
PadreBruxo wrote:
I mean mana reserved is gone and we will not notice it? The damage? Fine, but i feel like the mana change is quite big.

Even with it gone we can front load 18 mines. Enlighten will be QOL and I'll add a section to recommend, but luckily it's not required.
"
ArrX8 wrote:
do you have a new PoB link? The one in the post does not work

https://pastebin.com/fT1jRH8U make sure you are using community fork friend. Let me know if you still have problems!
Last edited by f1rstborn on Jan 14, 2021, 11:45:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info