Today's Hotfix for Heist

"
Zaffis wrote:
"
. We're also planning to make it so that some monsters will release their skills in a staggered way so that you are not being hit by many skills simultaneously.

Oh! This could be very big and a welcomed edition to the game. If you manage to get this to work, please oh please, use this tech to improve "Firing Squad" Packs (chaos spitters, tentacle miscreations, the fireball enemies that all fire on the same cadence from blight portals).

Bloody this oh this please. Vaal side areas and some other places are nothing but frustration because of the carpet bombing against the player.
"
Killing Monsters Increasing Your Alert Level
We killed this. It's not a thing anymore.

This is real POG
Last edited by HoangBoss on Sep 22, 2020, 12:39:17 AM
Good changes
Now just need to change reward box being rare equips spam and we are good.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
I think it is necessary to reduce the number of monsters while stealing. And only monsters are guarded for the player to enter and open the door
Thanks

Hopefully Abyss and the Crafting Bench are in the upcoming fixes. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Sep 22, 2020, 12:57:53 AM
Good
chaotic neutral
What about stashing items between wings? This going to be less of a lie thing and more of a real thing at any point?
Remove Alert from killing monsters, so what is the challenge now?
I think GGG should change the league name to Rob.
OMG GAME CHANGER THANK YOU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info