Today's Hotfix for Heist

These are the most excellent changes. Heist is about to become one of my favorite leagues. Thank you!
Much much better. Tired of dying to 47 blasts to the face as soon as a door opens. Still doesn't fix the terrible feeling of having a full inventory of stuff, only to see it all on the floor with no way to recover it. Worst experience in a video game probably ever.
All good changes! Heists are fun, but all of the improvements in this patch will certainly improve the experiance

" We're also planning to make it so that some monsters will release their skills in a staggered way so that you are not being hit by many skills simultaneously. "

If this makes it in today, consider me impressed. This is the one change that makes or breaks if I can actually play the league content. If you guys manage this today, well done.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
We're also planning to make it so that some monsters will release their skills in a staggered way so that you are not being hit by many skills simultaneously

Killing Monsters Increasing Your Alert Level
We killed this. It's not a thing anymore.

Thats A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, thanks GGG!
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Huge
cool fixes, cheers
the kill things not alerting anymore is game changer.

basically now it's about looting and not punishing evereyone for playing other stuff.

still not a fan of the perma ads on the harbor but I'm sure you will make us suffer for some more weeks until you change your mind.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Many thanks to those who beta tested for console release
This league is a total disappointment. This improves the situation somewhat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info