Today's Hotfix for Heist

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Can you bring back the alert level from killing guards back, even if it's just a little bit? I was one of the few ppl actually waiting around corners for the guards to pass by and that was very fun for me. Now heists are just another braindead map where you zoom zoom and oneshot everything... Getting alert from guards will also mean that you won't be able to loot EVERYTHING, so you won't have to nerf loot multiple times. This change sucked out all the fun out of heists for me :(
prefiro sem
Last edited by Oraculoo on Sep 23, 2020, 4:54:08 PM
Please GGG, now Heist is literally a randomn braindead map that you run and take every loot on the map. Thats became so boring.
should rebalance the alert level on killing guards, not remove.
People should understand and choose some rewards, the missions should have difficulties.
If this continues with no alert when kill guards, league is gonna die soon.
"
430T wrote:
Can you bring back the alert level from killing guards back, even if it's just a little bit? I was one of the few ppl actually waiting around corners for the guards to pass by and that was very fun for me. Now heists are just another braindead map where you zoom zoom and oneshot everything... Getting alert from guards will also mean that you won't be able to loot EVERYTHING, so you won't have to nerf loot multiple times. This change sucked out all the fun out of heists for me :(

Exactly this, when you don't have to worry about the guards, all the point of the heist becomes null, why don't just put the chest in front of the player and make him choose right away. The fun part is managing the meter, can I get one more chest and make the run?

Same thing with the Delve mechanic, why we don't just remove the darkness altogether? I can't get all the chests and fossils because of the darkness in the delve, so it must be removed.

The Blight have too many monsters should not have the power to destroy the pump, when they do I can't get my precious blight chests.

The lab should allow we to enter infinite times, cause other way if I die I can't get the chest and ascendecy in the end.

:( bu bu. You get the gist of this argumentation.
Ms. Luck smile to me?
Thanks for fixing it, cant believe some of these nerds enjoyed hide and seek
So, I have run some heists after the hotfix.

It's a bland, no fun, boring content now.

Alert level should be re-balanced rather than removed (mind all these poor summoners build though) or another functionality should be brought in to make choices there meaningful.

Maybe add few stages of alert - the more chests player will open, the more guards waiting for him in the way back or simply increase default alert level on chests and let it to be reduced through items later on.

It's rare not to open all chests and choices are now about how much stuff inventory can take. I actually almost got killed browsing through inventory, deciding what to drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info