Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
CaptainSam wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker,

I played the Slo-Mo Zombie in Heist until topped out at T12 maps, couldn't get past that reliably, even with max resists & high armor. Rebuilt with Orbs of Regret for Bone Zombies according to your PoB, then mod'ed with advice from comments provided by ineffablebob and others, such as replacing helmet CwDT with AG (Leer Cast is amazing for this) and anointing Golem Commander for a second Stone (added Life Regen buff). I replaced Blood Magic with Summon Phantasm, and the minions are running rampant...everything seems to melt.

I'd like to ask about other spectres, and if anyone has additional suggestions for phys dmg spectres, I'd love to hear about them. There's so many choices and so much we can do with those. I'm currently running with two Kitava heralds and one Redemption Knight (just for the added elemental dmg), and wondering what other players might be finding or using too.

Currently headed towards A4 & Sirus with no troubles, can't thank everyone enough for all of the excellent advice. I'm really enjoying the conversation and the advice. Looking forward to reading more...your information has been really amazing.

Cheers!
Awesome CaptainSam!

I'm glad your modifications have worked out! I miss the Slow-Mo with Zombies but I really liked how this build turned out. I'm glad you're liking it too.

In terms of spectres, I'll have to let others pipe-in there. I only use the spectres I listed in the guide. I like to keep it simple.

You're very kind to be so thankful to everyone. Thanks for being encouraging!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
CaptainSam wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
"
Jaggedrain wrote:

I decided on a Carrion Golem for even more phys damage but it's still just a wee baby so I'll have to wait a while before I'll know if it's worth it.

EDIT: Totally worth it, even if it is a bit squish and needs recasting occasionally.

Also I decided not to go with the Phantasms because I don't have the energy to try for another blue socket on my Queen's Escape.

Ok, so after a little reading, I did the same thing and swapped out the Summon Phantasm for the Summon Chaos Golem. I think the overall DPS has improved actually. Also, I found a recommendation to use Enhanced Vaal Fallen (delve Vaal temple, city, etc) for phys dmg spectre, and I'm trying that out now. So far, I'm pretty pleased with the updates.

Using Predator for targeting is a huge perk, and I use it for bossing a lot. Meanwhile, the zombies, golems and spectres pretty much melt everything in the maps...many thanks to WoD for the PoB updates, huge help getting this build advanced this far.

Cheers!
I'm glad you're having fun! Thanks again for you kindness :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm really thankful for how helpful you are to each other. Thanks for making this a great/safe place for people to try things out. You're all awesome.

Annnnnd

So I'm almost at the point where it's time to look at cluster jewels - I'm just finishing the Health Wheel and then it's cluster jewel time!

What kind of passives should I be looking for there? There are an awful lot of tempting passive notables and I'm kind of lost as to which to get. So, suggestions?

Renewal seems like it would be helpful, adding DPS and also making my minions less squish (which isn't a concern with the zombies, but since I'm not using CWDT on the golems, it is a concern there, and also I would like my guardian to not die)

Vicious Claws adds an impale chance for the minions, which with the phys damage seems like it should be a good thing in this build?

Bodyguards, Hulking Corpses, and Dread March also all look extremely nifty as well, so I'm undecided.

What cluster jewels have you guys been using, and what notables did you aim for?
Died at 91 in HC SSF Standard, ended up #9 on the board. Nothing to complain about, had a ton of fun, will probably make another go at it soon. Character deleted, on to the next. Thanks again for a great build!
Last edited by Smallville0608 on Oct 25, 2020, 7:08:28 AM
"
Died at 91 in HC SSF Standard, ended up #9 on the board. Nothing to complain about, had a ton of fun, will probably make another go at it soon. Character deleted, on to the next. Thanks again for a great build!

RIP. I hope your death was glorious in battle. Congrats on your success.
"
Jaggedrain wrote:
So I'm almost at the point where it's time to look at cluster jewels - I'm just finishing the Health Wheel and then it's cluster jewel time!

What kind of passives should I be looking for there? There are an awful lot of tempting passive notables and I'm kind of lost as to which to get. So, suggestions?

Renewal seems like it would be helpful, adding DPS and also making my minions less squish (which isn't a concern with the zombies, but since I'm not using CWDT on the golems, it is a concern there, and also I would like my guardian to not die)

Vicious Claws adds an impale chance for the minions, which with the phys damage seems like it should be a good thing in this build?

Bodyguards, Hulking Corpses, and Dread March also all look extremely nifty as well, so I'm undecided.

What cluster jewels have you guys been using, and what notables did you aim for?

Last league in the slo mo version of this build, I used Renewal, Rotten Claws and Call to Slaughter. I crafted a few dozen triple Notable clusters for sale. Those with Renewal and Rotten claws sold for the most and as such were most desirable. Of course this was LAST league. Things were so much easier to craft. #RIPHarvest
For clusters jewels, Renewal seems really good, 10% chance to deal double damage, its on Medium and Large clusters.

The "invisible buff effect" MTX will remove the war banner visually, if you want to pay $5 for it.
W_o_D thanks as always for reply. I see now that the banner is just used to apply the aura and provide a modest dps boost. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll have to do some research on Spectres. I do enjoy min/max in my games and PoE is no different. So, if there is a difference, I want the best - even if they arent easy to find.

Happy Gaming
Another note on physical reflect mods - if you get it on a map and have some watchstone sextants handy, you may be able roll the watchstone mod that prevents reflected damage. I've been saving maps with physical reflect, and then when that mod happens to show up on a watchstone, I move it around the atlas to the appropriate region for each map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info