Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"

I'm excited to see how the Necro changed for 3.13. Hopefully the build doesn't change too much outside of adding Shield Charge.[/span]

Oh how I love to hear that! I snuck that in anyway because it's the only movement skill that works for me and the best in terms of speed. I don't care at all for damage with this, it's THE survival skill for me.

I know you personally don't like it because you get nauseous. I figured it works fine for me when I don't press it continuously, but each charge separate, then I don't get jerking movements that throw me. And keeping my eyes trained on the minimap also helps.

Not sure yet how hyped I am for the league, but I'll definitely check it out for the amazing changes to the core game. And your zombies will be along for the ride of course!
Wrecker - I wanted to thank you for the time you've taken to put some wonderful builds together for us in the PoE community. I've been running this "blue minion" build for Heist League and have pretty thoroughly enjoyed it. I was able to progress further in the atlas than ever before (made it through all the conquerors and even gave Sirus a try, though that ended poorly!)

For myself, as I've seen with a number of other posts, I made a tiny tweak on my helm; I replaced the CwDT with Animate Guardian. Once the golem was high enough level, it basically never died so the CwDT seemed like it was unnecessary. Through the tremendous bounty of wealth that came along with Heist, I easily found a Dying Breath and Leer Cast to summon the guardian with for two extra damage adders to my Zombies, as well as a Belly of the Beast to make sure it basically is un-killable.

My second minor "tweak" was to go for the Golem Commander node on the tree, instead of the nodes for the cluster jewel. Since I was able to get a decent-ish socketed ring from a lvl 100 divination card turn in, I've filled it with a carrion golem, again to juice those zombies up just a little bit more.

I've also tried out your green and red minion builds on some of my standard characters, and those have been really fun so far, too. Again, I really appreciate the time you've taken to help out a few of us lazier players by putting these builds together!
"
Elocara wrote:
Spoiler
Oh how I love to hear that! I snuck that in anyway because it's the only movement skill that works for me and the best in terms of speed. I don't care at all for damage with this, it's THE survival skill for me.

I know you personally don't like it because you get nauseous. I figured it works fine for me when I don't press it continuously, but each charge separate, then I don't get jerking movements that throw me. And keeping my eyes trained on the minimap also helps.

Not sure yet how hyped I am for the league, but I'll definitely check it out for the amazing changes to the core game. And your zombies will be along for the ride of course!
Awesome Elocara!

I'm glad that works well for you! When I use Shield Charge I keep it at level one so it's as slow as possible ;). And when I only have to use it once every for seconds (for Fortify), it's not tooooooooo bad.

I really appreciate your encouragement! I'm excited to see how the Necro gets changed for 3.13.

Thanks for your kindness. You rock! I hope this build treats you well in 3.13 as well :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
gbzeigler wrote:
Spoiler
Wrecker - I wanted to thank you for the time you've taken to put some wonderful builds together for us in the PoE community. I've been running this "blue minion" build for Heist League and have pretty thoroughly enjoyed it. I was able to progress further in the atlas than ever before (made it through all the conquerors and even gave Sirus a try, though that ended poorly!)

For myself, as I've seen with a number of other posts, I made a tiny tweak on my helm; I replaced the CwDT with Animate Guardian. Once the golem was high enough level, it basically never died so the CwDT seemed like it was unnecessary. Through the tremendous bounty of wealth that came along with Heist, I easily found a Dying Breath and Leer Cast to summon the guardian with for two extra damage adders to my Zombies, as well as a Belly of the Beast to make sure it basically is un-killable.

My second minor "tweak" was to go for the Golem Commander node on the tree, instead of the nodes for the cluster jewel. Since I was able to get a decent-ish socketed ring from a lvl 100 divination card turn in, I've filled it with a carrion golem, again to juice those zombies up just a little bit more.

I've also tried out your green and red minion builds on some of my standard characters, and those have been really fun so far, too. Again, I really appreciate the time you've taken to help out a few of us lazier players by putting these builds together!
Thanks gbzeigler!

Thanks such a kind message. I really appreciate the time you took to be so encouraging. Thank you.

I'm glad Bone Zombies helped you progress farther than before! That's exciting! Don't be discouraged with Sirus. It's a dumb fight. You could know everything there is to know about PoE and still royally suck at the Sirus fight. Don't worry.

I like the changes you made. They look thorough and efficient. Nice work! I take all the suggestions and changes people make into account and if any of the ideas make sense to my playstyle and guide intentions, they definitely make the next iteration of the guide.

GGG hasn't posted the minor Necro changes yet but pending anything drastic, the only thing changing with this build for next league is, yes removing the CwDT linked to the golem, putting the Spectres in a 4-link and the golem in a 3-link, adding the Fortify link option, and giving people the option between Predator or Meat Shield in the Zombie link.

I'm glad you liked the other two builds too! They are both receiving their own minor updates as well (AW will be SO much easier to play) and both ascendancies' changes only improve both builds!

I really appreciate your kindness. Thank you for your time.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Alright everyone!

Thanks for such a great league! I hope you all enjoyed the build and I'm really thankful for all the feedback and kindness you all showed; not just to me, but to each other.

It's been a really difficult year for some and it's likely going to continue being a difficult year for many. So thank you for keeping me encouraged and remember as 3.13 moves forward that people will be at the end of their ropes. They'll be pricks, ask obvious questions...whatever it is, they'll all need patience and kindness. Let's "wow" each other with kindness so that when we interact with each other about this game we'll plant seeds in each others' hearts that are much more important than the game itself. You never know how you impact someone so let's do our best to make it great.

Whether you post often or not at all, I really appreciate you and I hope the build treated you well.

This will be my last post/reply for this build. Once 3.13's patch notes come out I'll be working on 3.13's guide. I'll post the link to the new guide at the top of this current guide, but for the sake of convenience, I use my Twitter account for PoE content updates only. So I'll tweet when each of my guides is done, along with any filter updates. (So don't worry, I don't tweet more than 5 or 6 times every league.) Here's my Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wrecker_of_days if you wanted to be updated Stress-Free ;).

Thanks for such a great league everyone. You all rock :).

Annnnnd

noob here: what would be the feasibility of using maw of mischief to make all minions aggressive and then replacing predator by multistrike? this yields more dps to zombies, you still get feeding frenzy from the golem and in spite of the specters and golem losing the predator bonus, looks like the trade-off could be worth as the major damage source seem to be zombies anyway
Hey wrecker, I should be using the gem setup shown on this guide page instead of the one on PoB right? The one I have on PoB shows I should be using 3 link chaos golem, among some other different things.
Spoiler
"
Stoyicker wrote:
noob here: what would be the feasibility of using maw of mischief to make all minions aggressive and then replacing predator by multistrike? this yields more dps to zombies, you still get feeding frenzy from the golem and in spite of the specters and golem losing the predator bonus, looks like the trade-off could be worth as the major damage source seem to be zombies anyway
"
Intensiti wrote:
Hey wrecker, I should be using the gem setup shown on this guide page instead of the one on PoB right? The one I have on PoB shows I should be using 3 link chaos golem, among some other different things.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009929.

Hey Stoyicker and Intensiti. The 3.13 updated version of the guide is found in the link there. It's a little different than the 3.12 version. So if the new guide doesn't answer your questions for you, let me know there and I'll happily help. I don't get notified on this thread anymore.

Annnnnd

Question:
Mr. OP or anyone really, but why don't we use Mont''s Grasp? That explosion damage is super gnarly for clearing out mobs. Using PoB it says that the zomb damage is 50+k with mont vs 30+k without. Meaning with my 9 Zomb it would be 270k total with 9 Z's buty with the 4 its 228k or so BUT that doesnt include the splash damage. Plox help! Otherwise this build is so darn fun! Thanks and thanks in advance.
Last edited by helloaccount on Feb 15, 2021, 3:01:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info