Can anything farm as fast as a summoner Witch?

"
Drahken wrote:
"
rotan wrote:
I can outfarm any Necro - that's a fact.

I love when people use the d2 names as if they are badass or something.

A witch who raises the dead can accurately be called a necro. That's what the word means.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
Duskbane wrote:
"
Drahken wrote:
"
rotan wrote:
I can outfarm any Necro - that's a fact.

I love when people use the d2 names as if they are badass or something.

A witch who raises the dead can accurately be called a necro. That's what the word means.

you mean necromancer right? and its called a summoner in this game and clearly plays like the necromancer from d2. its not the first time someone has said paladin or necro trying to sound cool.
"
Drahken wrote:

you mean necromancer right? and its called a summoner in this game and clearly plays like the necromancer from d2. its not the first time someone has said paladin or necro trying to sound cool.

I can't be the only one loling at this. Of all the things to pick on in this thread, you go after someone using the term necro/necromancer. It's a millennia-old term that refers to a sorcerer who communicates with/uses the spirits of the dead. If D2 had never existed, people would still frequently refer to a summmoner as a necro or necromancer.

p.s. Paladin is effectively the same thing.
"
Chadsius wrote:
"
Drahken wrote:

I can't be the only one loling at this. Of all the things to pick on in this thread, you go after someone using the term necro/necromancer. It's a millennia-old term that refers to a sorcerer who communicates with/uses the spirits of the dead. If D2 had never existed, people would still frequently refer to a summmoner as a necro or necromancer.

p.s. Paladin is effectively the same thing.

you are not the only one :)

also shadow = assassin for me

Certainly it makes the most sense to me that a summoner is the best farmer, if you define best as income per hour.

They are not gear dependant and can stack MF like crazy, while hardly affecting their kill speed, while still being able to farm any map.

Last edited by Altadoc on May 9, 2013, 11:41:41 AM
I've never seen a nerco/summoner in action before,

But I'm fairly satisfied with my farm set-up (low-life 7 endurance charge mara) each merv run nets me about 5-7 alteration orbs, with the occasional unique
The most efficient is a summoner stacking crazy amount of iir/iiq, and then running with someone that actually does damage. Everyone is safe, due to the 47 allies running around, everything dies fast due to the nukes coming from behind all the zombies :D
Hey...is this thing on?
Wouldnt mobs that chain own a summoner?
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
Wouldnt mobs that chain own a summoner?

I'd imagine it would.

That chain mod is really nasty in maps with just a group. I can't imagine chaining between 40 undead too :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info