Can anything farm as fast as a summoner Witch?

Playing as a summoner requires a lot of skill.Not.
@OP i suppose your question depends on what you mean by "as fast".

if you mean income per hour then id say summoners are defiantly up there with the rest, possibly even better to start with. the simple fact is summoners can stack more magic find without a loss of speed, where as other builds need to balance their gear in order to keep the speed. This would diminish over time, as other players gear improves.

in the extreme long term i can see other builds getting the upper hand in terms of income per hour, but by the time other builds had the upper hand i would have to assume the summoner has already out farmed them by quiet a large ratio.

gathering proof of which is or isn't faster might not be possible for years from now since it would require quiet a large player base who all have a summoner and multiple other builds with the best of the best gear, thus allowing us to evaluate their play style, potential play style and the builds effectiveness in general. any "proof" that is currently out there will obviously be very one sided due to the lack of others being able to confirm or deny it.

for now the fastest build is the best geared, while being implemented correctly.
"
Jaeskern wrote:
Playing as a summoner requires a lot of skill.Not.

sure it does you cant imagine how often i miss a goldpot when my minions fight
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
what about melee vs anything ranged?
IGN: DabrixRN
"
DaleWinters wrote:
Batman can.

when they jump on u NANANANNA GOATMAN GOATMAN !!!!
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
Last edited by Blackmogg on Apr 3, 2013, 8:48:57 AM
FP/EK is the best of both worlds. Your damage isn't terribly gear dependent, other than wands/daggers/sceptres/spirit shields, which lets you stack MF, and it clears quickly if built right.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Well now I know where you have been OldManWithABow....Alpha...call me jealous mate. Miss you in Default, cheers! Been far too long since we have chatted.

Alexis
*smiles*
"
l0e0u0n0g wrote:
in acts no
in maps definitely yes
coz u all forgot the fact that they can equip most iiq iir (even the low life unique boots)and solo any maps

and I assume fast means efficient

i like the part where you think the low level iiq unique boots are good for farming on summoners instead of the minion boots
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Apr 4, 2013, 4:21:39 PM
good thread guys
IGN- Sharuken/GregorClegayne
My Store id-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/257502
"
rotan wrote:
I can outfarm any Necro - that's a fact.

I love when people use the d2 names as if they are badass or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info