Can anything farm as fast as a summoner Witch?

So been watching a lot of videos as well as leveling one of each class to see what I enjoy the most. So far at higher levels summoner witches just seem like faceroll easy mode where you just run around and pick up loot. Out of all the videos I watch they just seem to steamroll everything while taking the least effort to play. Can all classes farm just as efficiently and easily?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Mar 26, 2013, 10:19:13 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
So been watching a lot of videos as well as leveling one of each class to see what I enjoy the most. So far at higher levels summoner witches just seem like faceroll easy mode where you just run around and pick up loot. Out of all the videos I watch they just seem to steamroll everything while taking the least effort to play. Can all classes farm just as efficiently and easily?

You confuse efficiently and easily.

Are they easy to gear and easy to play? Yes.

Are they efficient? No
Summoners kill slow as hell compared to projectile builds (eg. lightning arrow)
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
"
taekvideo wrote:
Summoners kill slow as hell compared to projectile builds (eg. lightning arrow)

Watching some Ranger videos and they still seem to kite a lot.
IGN: DabrixRN
lol.... I farm faster than any summoner w/ my dual totem freeze pulse build (I do use 3 high powered spectres also)
"
Riverside77 wrote:
lol.... I farm faster than any summoner w/ my dual totem freeze pulse build (I do use 3 high powered spectres also)

Can post your build?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/61726
(Daily online at 18:00 GMT +1)

I can outfarm any Necro - that's a fact.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

You confuse efficiently and easily.

Are they easy to gear and easy to play? Yes.

Are they efficient? No

This. They are safe to play. Not fast. Not efficient.
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
Yeah wut?

I dont know a summoner in-game who can kill 1/10th as fast as me.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info