Can anything farm as fast as a summoner Witch?

Batman can.
in acts no
in maps definitely yes
coz u all forgot the fact that they can equip most iiq iir (even the low life unique boots)and solo any maps

and I assume fast means efficient
I'd say an educated and experienced agriculturer is the most efficient.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
a tractor
U all forget so tin

Dual totem summoner here

Takes 30 sec to farm run act 3 place 2_5 ilvl 62 + yellow items per 30 sec

Lvl 66 map about 5 min solo 3_4 inventory's full of yellows

While u can go faster

Go faster whit mf gear like this
Over 110% iiq and over 270% iir

Lvl 70 maps is 8 min to 15 min depanding on rols 3_4 inventory's full of yellows

Tough I don't map I farm act 3 for about 1_2 ex income per hour

Yes rangers can go faster but no where near the income I get per hour

I rather have 20 ex in stash then go fromlvl 85 to 86 whit 10 chaos
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
Last edited by dragnar on Mar 27, 2013, 10:31:01 PM
"
dragnar wrote:
U all forget so tin

Dual totem summoner here

While u can go faster

Lvl 70 maps is 8 min to 15 min depanding on rols 3_4 inventory's full of yellows

Post your gears or never happen
IGN: PervyMonk
"
dragnar wrote:
U all forget so tin

Dual totem summoner here

While u can go faster

All talk all lies.

Summoner posting about 20+ exalts in stash. Lol.

Keep dreaming.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
So who actually is the fastest?
IGN: DabrixRN
From what I've seen, EK builds, FP crit builds and those arrow users are rather quick. But for lazy people like me, a summoner is pretty damn fast (disclaimer - I'm not saying they're the fastest, but they're not slow). Many of those that claim summoners are slow probably don't play a summoner or didn't know the tricks.

I can wear full IIR/IIQ, get a cheap 5L chest - and use spectre/increased area/minion life/fire penetration/increased quantity. Go to lunaris and get 1 or 2 burning miscreations (those that casts unrighteous fire) and then start to farm docks.

Once unrighteous fire gets activated, you can practically run through the entire area without stopping much and everything just gets melted and burns very quickly. You don't even kite, you just run right smack into a congregation of those monsters and they all burns up around you.
"
hoongfei wrote:
From what I've seen, EK builds, FP crit builds and those arrow users are rather quick. But for lazy people like me, a summoner is pretty damn fast (disclaimer - I'm not saying they're the fastest, but they're not slow). Many of those that claim summoners are slow probably don't play a summoner or didn't know the tricks.

I can wear full IIR/IIQ, get a cheap 5L chest - and use spectre/increased area/minion life/fire penetration/increased quantity. Go to lunaris and get 1 or 2 burning miscreations (those that casts unrighteous fire) and then start to farm docks.

Once unrighteous fire gets activated, you can practically run through the entire area without stopping much and everything just gets melted and burns very quickly. You don't even kite, you just run right smack into a congregation of those monsters and they all burns up around you.

bookmarking this, might want to try it someday :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info