Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

Game is too easy, I was expecting more nerfs but whatever :)
Buff monsters and bosses please, awakener feels too easy tbh...
kind regards
I was always kind of confused when they brought spell slinger in. I knew it would never last.

Im really beginning to think that things like this are experiments, and have no real chance of becoming a primary thing in builds. People will never use it.

Eventually I suspect everyone is going to be playing the exact. same. build.

Have you noticed that they never actually release any videos of their teams playing end game content?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Sep 14, 2020, 7:11:46 PM
"
"
Hilranger wrote:

Think of GGG as bad parents and you are kinda on the right track.

So POE is an abusive relationship?

ummmmmm caught in a bad romance? more like that :)
you guys need to stop nerfing survivability (not referring to complete immunity btw). You have this mode called SSFHC which would really appreciate it :) Enduring Cry getting a nerf to not have endurances before fighting a pack of mobs is obnoxious. Especially if you plan to move the game to a slower pace, nerfing damage over survivability will slow the game not the other way around.
Path of life regen inc
maybe some ascendancies look strong because others like elementalist are so poor?
Spellslinger
Triggering spells with Spellslinger was faster and more convenient than other methods of casting spells while leveling. It now has a longer cooldown but gains more cooldown recovery as it levels making it more rewarding to reach higher gem levels. The skill now starts with a reservation override of 30%, scaling down to 25% at gem level 20.

I actualy can see that spellslinger was quite powerfull while leveling, but i don't see a reason for a late game nerf.
It was already only good and used with combo skills, regular skill were rarely seen if at all.
Bringing combo skill in line with regular skill when triggert should have been the goal not killing off everything but those.

Last edited by Shareware on Sep 14, 2020, 9:54:26 PM
So are we ignoring the fact that they nerf the shht outta assassin too xd ?
"
"
Hilranger wrote:

Think of GGG as bad parents and you are kinda on the right track.

So POE is an abusive relationship?

Yes, PoE is a slot machine game, built along the same fundamentals of utilising psychological triggers to generate an addiction all in order to extract donations from players.

It is not built on a more classical value exchange proposition of the player receiving fun engagement in return for money.

It is barely half a step away from those mobile slot machine games.
Awesome manifest! My favorite yet! GGG FTW! While the loss of free Enduring Cry charges really make it a lame skill now. At least my Jugg will survive with those Leap Slams. Might just have to fully drop enduring and throw in the new vitality or something. Will be excited to see gem numbers and get working in PoB!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info