Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

"
Ryzara wrote:
SSFHC

I wonder how people playing SSF HC even exist? You randomly die most of the time out of nowhere in the game, and it's almost impossible getting anything good all by yourself.
Glad GGG tries to cut off the top of the crops, nerfing the OP build and mechanics, instead of the route of uncontrollable inflation power-creep that other developers chose. I can't agree more with the starting sentence.
To be honest, 95% of nerfs totally deserved. Let's hope numbers in the patch notes are fair as well.
So hyped for league start
"
ReanimaTion21 wrote:
So are we ignoring the fact that they nerf the shht outta assassin too xd ?

I wonder why.
Everyone in this thread - OMG NECRO IS SUPERNUKED OMG OFFERING OMG YALL GON KILL URSELVES *x* *x*

Necros in this thread - Hm, so I'll need to run flesh offering 1 more time to kill pretty much anything? *Shrug*
"
ImPump wrote:
thanks ggg

NECRO ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

[Laughs in skellymancer]

The only necros on suicide watch are the ones who depended on Redemption Sentries and cluster jewels. Those spectres were top tier and literally nothing could compete. You could see that nerf coming from a mile away. Cluster jewels have been broken since Delirium, especially the 3 specific perks that got nerfed according to the manifesto.

I'm walking out of this balance manifesto with a "meh" on account of the Mistress of Sacrifice nerf.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Sep 14, 2020, 7:18:52 PM
I am not sure why you bother keeping any minion based assets in the game considering what kind of zealous focus you have in ensuring they are not a viable option for play. What other play style has its components nerfed almost every league and has items straight up removed from the game sometimes.

If this is an issue that stems from the horrid bot problem you have why not actively handle that instead of killing the play style. Or you know the more obvious reason being some streamer showcasing a multi-mirror minion build that no one except him and potentially people in the single digits will ever be able to replicate.

Can you stop overreacting to your content creators? Do you know the rest of the people never have access to the resources to make the builds they showcase and that the changes you are making will hit them the hardest?
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
AWESOME, I was wondering when we get taken away the last few defense layers we had. I guess that's GGG's way of "slowing the game down" - by making us go even faster so we don't die to the 128 projectiles on screen at any given moment, because every single one of them deals enough damage to kill a 10k hp jugg.
"
I am not sure why you bother keeping any minion based assets in the game considering what kind of zealous focus you have in ensuring they are not a viable option for play. What other play style has its components nerfed almost every league and has items straight up removed from the game sometimes.

If this is an issue that stems from the horrid bot problem you have why not actively handle that instead of killing the play style. Or you know the more obvious reason being some streamer showcasing a multi-mirror minion build that no one except him and potentially people in the single digits will ever be able to replicate.

Can you stop overreacting to your content creators? Do you know the rest of the people never have access to the resources to make the builds they showcase and that the changes you are making will hit them the hardest?

Bro you serious
RIP to all existing Redemption spec builds. mine included =[
:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info