Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

These all seem legit. Good Job GGG
"
rami1337 wrote:
Remove delirium orb fractured map farming, casy nancy schmenzy is in need of professional help!

I guess someone never had a change to farm them cause has no hands or money at all xd
Its Time to try another EndGame Class =D

Great Nerfs
Tripple nerf for Summoners, Mistress of Sacrifice, Glancing Blows, Redemtion Sentry.

Very sad.

Ah, I missed cluster jewel nerfs for minions.
Last edited by knivil on Sep 14, 2020, 7:05:36 PM
Overall a LOT of much needed and good changes. A little sad about the assassin nerfs as now you will need a lot better gear to get going. I wish they rather nerfed the top high budget versions instead of hurting assassins of all levels.

Last edited by arknath on Sep 14, 2020, 7:07:17 PM
"
rami1337 wrote:
Remove delirium orb fractured map farming, casy nancy schmenzy is in need of professional help!

Is this some next level troll meme or just stupidity? Like..it is literally gone with Harvest
Haha Trickster "Dodged" the nerf train. Say hello to my little friend Necro.
"
xardas149 wrote:
"
rami1337 wrote:

Is this some next level troll meme or just stupidity? Like..it is literally gone with Harvest

How is it gone with Harvest? You can still Fracture Fossil Maps and people will still do...
VITALITY: "We’ve changed the skill to have a flat mana reservation and grant flat life regeneration instead of percent life regeneration."

Vitality is supposed to be a strength based melee aura, right? Mages now double benefit from this gem compared to meleers, because flat mana doesn't bother them with their high mana pool and flat life regeneration is perfect for their relatively low life, with high ES or MoM.

Can almost see low life spell casters without shavronne's wrappings out-regenerating chaos damage over time on flat life regen now.

And it feels like this has been done just for the sake of completing the int-dex-str flat mana aura trio, just for the sake of completion. Just my opinion, but it could use some more thought than that.

Last edited by ikkuhnoob on Sep 14, 2020, 7:21:56 PM
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info