[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Everyone: "this build is reaching a bottleneck"
Mid-budget build: "Allow me to introduce myself." :D

sure, i understand that.

what i don't know is how long it will take me to put together the currency.

maybe i'm not reading the build right but there is no gradual ramp. you need most of the exalts all at once. i figure the "weapon + hits can't be evaded" will be 8-10ex alone plus all the other goodies.

i will be in red maps before i can put together 8-10 ex.

so...im going to find out exactly how well the RT build can do.

the good news is i just got into t10/t11. so far, so good. things don't die as fast, but they die fast enough. i've had some pretty crazy rituals and not died.

In Q&A, there's a section that talks about transition to crit gear, go check it out
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
dalt0n91 wrote:
Hey Mates!
I'm nearly done with the Budget Non-crit version and my next step is to safe some currency for the crit build.
What is the priority for change the gear what should I change first?

Thanks for helping me!

It's answered in Q&A
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Arturikas25 wrote:
why blood rage is only 6lvl, you can level it much more, is there are reason for that ?

im using this for 15c not bad for now, will farm and get better

Hi, I forgot to level blood rage to current dexterity, thx for pointing out!
I have followed almost all of your guides, but I am still sitting at half the damage you have.. Why is this? Please help me figuring it out? :)

Here is a snap of my POB:

https://imgur.com/a/HOgnP7G
Last edited by Sun_fisher on Jan 25, 2021, 8:12:30 AM
Hello m8

Im kinda new in this game and i love your build.
But im doing something wrong because my pob gives me a effective dps of 450000.0 dps at level 86......

https://pastebin.com/DJ32hV5h

Can you check what im doing wrong? If you have the time ofc.

Tnak you m8
"
I have followed almost all of your guides, but I am still sitting at half the damage you have.. Why is this? Please help me figuring it out? :)

Here is a snap of my POB:

https://imgur.com/a/HOgnP7G

I checked your gear from profile

1. Your skill tree is different from the 2ex budget POB, you should follow that tree

2. Your flask are completely different, which misses a lot a damage and defense

3. Don't use fortify in tectonic slam yet, use combustion. See Q&A for detail

4. Don't use combustion in aura setup, it increases your mana reservation. Use enlighten to run all auras

5. Your levels are still not high enough, your damage will increase once you allocate some good nodes through leveling

Overall speaking, just be the same as 2ex budget POB: use same flask, use same skill, find similar gear (which you already did). Then you will get your damage back.

"
Xpto1111 wrote:
Hello m8

Im kinda new in this game and i love your build.
But im doing something wrong because my pob gives me a effective dps of 450000.0 dps at level 86......

https://pastebin.com/DJ32hV5h

Can you check what im doing wrong? If you have the time ofc.

Tnak you m8

Hi, in POB, you have to use the same configuration as the one I used.

For example, check the box in all flasks. Then go to config tab, under warcry mode, use "max".

Also, check the same box in config tab as my POB. Then you will see the correct damage.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
dalt0n91 wrote:
Hey Mates!
I'm nearly done with the Budget Non-crit version and my next step is to safe some currency for the crit build.
What is the priority for change the gear what should I change first?

Thanks for helping me!

It's answered in Q&A

Damn it... didn't see the post.
Thanks dude!
I do have the budget to do the mid one build ( ~ 15ex ) but i just cant find any good staff to buy ;-;
"
ikkyhirsch wrote:
I do have the budget to do the mid one build ( ~ 15ex ) but i just cant find any good staff to buy ;-;

don't worry, you can fossil craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info