[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Dis4rmed wrote:
Great build especially as a league starter. I'm sitting on around 6 ex right now and been starting to think about upgrades and switching to crit but I'm not sure in what order to get items. Managed to snipe a decent flammability ring for 20c so I'm using that instead of Profane Proxy.

Been looking around at weapons but I find it almost impossible to find a suitable one with >500 straight up physical damage that suits the critera listed in the gear section, yes I've tried both methods. Is it possible to craft one yourself at a decent price or should I just continue looking? Like previously stated I'm also wondering in what order to upgrade from non-crit to crit.

Might be something to add to the guide if you got time, always appreciate it myself. Sorry for all the questions, it's a great build and I'm cruising through red maps with barely 100c spent. Tyvm!

You can try using fossil crafting to craft a weapon like that. refer to the fossil crafting guide under weapon.

I will write a non-crit to crit transition guide in Q&A soon

Much love! Guess I’m starting the transition tommorrow. Got some fossils lying around for a weapon if its needed and for the clusters. Are you still going for an Anger reservation amulet? Got a great base in my stash hence why I’m wondering.
"
Was looking at the new crit POB and noticed we aren't taking disemboweling. I think it's probably too good not to take. Not sure what's the best thing to remove is but if you take out the 4 points leading to One with the river and instead use those 4 points to take the top path to disemboweling we gain +2.3 mil average hit with the added bonus of having more consistent crits.

Hi, nice catch! I have updated the POB, How can I miss that node! :)

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Dis4rmed wrote:

Much love! Guess I’m starting the transition tommorrow. Got some fossils lying around for a weapon if its needed and for the clusters. Are you still going for an Anger reservation amulet? Got a great base in my stash hence why I’m wondering.

Yeah that's for end-game. We need anger because of watcher's eye
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Still playing on the non-crit version, but downed A5 Sirus first try which I've never been able to do on my league starter. Time to farm some currency and get ready to move to the crit version!
"
Bweeoop wrote:
Thank you for the build, have league started with it and it is a lot of fun to play. Taking my time through the atlas, currently 3 rounds of conquerors down and doing low tier reds. Have only 6 deaths (plus another 6 for a foolish attempt at Hall of Grandmasters) since league start. Died twice recently on a super juiced tier 12 with some scary mods.

Damage isn't matching up to yours but there obvious differences to your build and I haven't invested in certain items like the Disintegrator staff.

Was wondering if you had thought about any timeless jewels. Just put in a Lethal Pride, Akoya version to get chainbreaker. Because I only attack every 2 seconds or so I can face the map boss with 50 rage aka +50% inc attack damage, +25% attack speed, +10% movement. Seems to work okay until you get hit but matches up with the hit hard, hit once philosophy.

Also, if you read this, I was using a flame golem for a minor damage boost but it is always dying. Can you recommend any other gems to go with the Ancestral Warchief plus combustion combo?

The chainbreaker sounds pretty interesting. In our tree, we can use the jewel socket near "the Agnostic" for timeless jewel. That actually opens up many other possibilities too, like the energy shield timeless keystone.

Flame golem dies pretty often, that's why I use stone golem. The golem's survivability will increase significantly once we use bottled faith.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

The chainbreaker sounds pretty interesting. In our tree, we can use the jewel socket near "the Agnostic" for timeless jewel. That actually opens up many other possibilities too, like the energy shield timeless keystone.

I was thinking about maybe fitting in Berserk for a quick 20% more damage buff for bosses. Otherwise it doesn't sustain like i hoped it would but i get some neat bonuses from having the jewel anyway. I'm still non-crit and i've put it near Iron Grip keystone.
80 resonators in and not 1 cooked alive+smoking remains. Now that I rechecked craft of exile I realized it estimates about 7.2 ex to get the 3. I don't think there's any way to get the medium clusters and still be within a 15ex budget unless you really cheap out on the weapon. Thinking of just giving up on them for now and switching to crit without them.
Build is working like a charm. Got my chest, staff and large clusters for the budged build today and even though I don't have the best rolls it's working really well.

Cannot evade hits is definitely a must. I tried it without and it really was a nightmare. So if anybody thinks about running this without that, don't :)
"
80 resonators in and not 1 cooked alive+smoking remains. Now that I rechecked craft of exile I realized it estimates about 7.2 ex to get the 3. I don't think there's any way to get the medium clusters and still be within a 15ex budget unless you really cheap out on the weapon. Thinking of just giving up on them for now and switching to crit without them.

One key thing about crafting, especially with this cluster jewel, is that once you land a good mod ( say cooked alive+other skill) , check its price, if it's worth a lot, sell it and buy a new base.

When crafting these 3 jewels, just buy selling by products, I actually made net profit, by a TON. hope it helps.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 25, 2021, 12:52:02 AM
why blood rage is only 6lvl, you can level it much more, is there are reason for that ?

im using this for 15c not bad for now, will farm and get better
Last edited by Arturikas25 on Jan 25, 2021, 2:16:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info