[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
buddhababy23 wrote:
Hello, I league started with this build as well and I'm having a good time with it overall so thank you for the guide! Also, I was wondering if we could get some clarification regarding Tawhoa. I saw in an earlier comment that Ramako is better, so is that what I should be re-speccing to?

Hi, for budget and mid-budget build, Ramako is better. I would probably use Tukohama in end-game.

There's more detail in Q&A section regarding the changes by the way.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
sigdol wrote:

is the extra damage really worth the 2s of additional cool down ?

I've been using it for sometime now, never felt the cool down increase
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
hi, so regarding the change u made . can i still follow the mid-range pob? gear like flammibility curse ring and the unique circle of guilt ring still good to have?
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Hi, nice choice on the weapon, that probably solved the mana issue, but it won't have as much damage as tidebreaker.

On the tree, taking those addtional life nodes with chaos res is my next plan too, again nice choice :)

As for improvement: first, you don't need the life flask, use enduring cry instead (it works much better than life flask). Second, you can consider running skitterbot with Profane Proxy Unset Ring to apply shock + flammability curse to enemies, it would increase damage by a lot. You can check my current character gear and gems for reference.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my current build! Very nice of you. I think I will experiment with the skitterbot + flamm route.
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
hi, so regarding the change u made . can i still follow the mid-range pob? gear like flammibility curse ring and the unique circle of guilt ring still good to have?

hi, yeah you can follow the mid-range POB for now, but keep in mind that the explodey armour isn't necessary. I will update the mid-range POB once I get there.

The flammability ring is still needed, but the other unique ring isn't used for mid-range POB, we are using an assassin's mark curse ring instead.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 19, 2021, 12:12:52 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
jeric26 wrote:
Man i dont understand how you get your hit damage on the non crit version so high.

https://pastebin.com/qkHT692t

with this gear when i put it on your character is about 50 percent more hit damage.

what am i missing here?

Hi, I checked your POB and found several things:

1. In POB you should use combustion support in 6L so your ignite chance can be high enough. Your current ignite chance is only 21%, which is not enough in game play to trigger the "enemy ignited" switch in POB.

2. Get a exerted attack glove (50% increased damage)

3. Rings, amulet can benefit from flat physical damage

4. Ascendancy point change: use Ramako instead of Towha's chosen

5. I noticed some config difference, for example, number of war cries used should be 3 instead of 1 (because we use seismic cry, intimidating cry, and enduring cry before bosses). And enemies are intimidated because of intimidating cry.

6. I optimized the tree for more damage, please refer to my current tree (or the one in 30c version)

After those changes, your damage is ~11M max hit. The budget build from heist used cinderswallow to increase damage, but since early league this flask is very expensive, we can leave it for now.

Sounds good brother ill give this a try.

Looks like the ignite was what I'm missing as the bossing was pretty much the only issue I was running into.

What percentage of crit would you say is comfortable to do t16 without issue? Is there a breakpoint for that where I can reroll into crit?

Appreciate all the help man. Really enjoying the build and was lucky enough to land a few pieces this early. I'm gonna try to push this build as far as I can.

Thanks for taking the time and helping us out.
"
jeric26 wrote:

Sounds good brother ill give this a try.

Looks like the ignite was what I'm missing as the bossing was pretty much the only issue I was running into.

What percentage of crit would you say is comfortable to do t16 without issue? Is there a breakpoint for that where I can reroll into crit?

Appreciate all the help man. Really enjoying the build and was lucky enough to land a few pieces this early. I'm gonna try to push this build as far as I can.

Thanks for taking the time and helping us out.

Cool, for boss fight you can also refer to the last question in Q&A and hopefully it helps.

Once you get a good armour and weapon you can start going crit.
Thank you for the help!

Took Ramako ascendancy.
Also followed your instruction to get Thrill Seeker, helped so much with mana!
Hey, I started with this build and it just felt great, was melting everyone but now i have difficulties even one shotting rare mobs in maps...could u please check my pob? also i am getting one shotted often
https://pastebin.com/5NH2CDZG
Last edited by J0zefk0 on Jan 19, 2021, 3:43:45 AM
ok dropped this lovely belt and here is my eq
when I should change for crit bulid and which pucharches do first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info