[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

iF you are looking at maces IMHO Karui Mauls are the base you want.

Unless you can find an Impact Force Propagator
POB links don't work
"
Scamazx wrote:
POB links don't work

please use the POB community fork
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hi thanks for update on the guide i really enjoy this playstyle so far having a blast !!!

i wanna know your thought on infernal cry i m using it for map clearing with high density and it feel really good.

does the increase fire damage and convertion phys to fire from ascendency apply to the explode effect ?
Last edited by PronZeuS on Jan 19, 2021, 10:58:51 AM
"
euphronius wrote:
JennoJoyce

Thank you for correcting the Tawhoa info. It was really confusing me. Thank you for also rewording the thread title to be more clear.

One tip I have I guess is that maces with high phys rolls seem to be significantly cheaper at this point than staves. So if people are still leveling you can get a high damage 2h mace for cheap and worry about block and crit later. Just my 2 cents.

I've been wondering. the crit build eventually uses "hits can't be evaded". That means 100% crit chance, so...

why use a staff at all ? the block chance is nice ,but without support, it's too small to be useful.

Does the crit multi available in the tree for staffs still make it the best weapon ?

p.s. thank you for tirelessly answering questions in the thread !
Last edited by plasticeyes on Jan 19, 2021, 11:06:41 AM
Hi,

At first i want to say thank you for your time!

I try to play the chieftain like you and my qustion is which wappen should i buy
if i want to spend around 30c max 40c.

thanks

Hi,

I try to play the chieftain like you and my qustion is which wappen should i buy

thanks

Hi,

thanks
Thanks for a nice build mate, tons of fun until now. I did notice the dps on bosses starts dropping on T14, not sure what i can do to get more dps ( i am planning to buy a 40$ tectonic slam damage helmet today and i am still working on finding the enchant which lets me go into the crit part).

Cheers and have fun !
"
Kleinheld93 wrote:
Hi,

thanks

Tidebreaker is a nice budget weapon and you should get one for ~20c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info